Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

German

• 08-05-2011 6:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 882 ✭✭✭

Anyone got any tips on what to learn for the ausserum zum thema and the letter?

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭GV_NRG

the only thing you can do for the ausserum zum thema is learn the note ye hav been given i no its hard but i have to do the exact same.. as for the letter the best thing to do is have a perfectly written opening and closing paragraph prepared and learnt off before you go in

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭what.to.do

I don't think you'll be able to narrow it down, especially for the letter, they can get awfully weird on the letter.

Just learn vokab, lots and lots of vokab, there's not much else you can do at this stage!

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭River Song

They can get very abstract with the Schriftliche Produktion. I'd just say be very familiar with your Word Orders, verbs, rel. pronouns etc. and have a decent range of vocab and b/s your way through. It's the language they're looking for like.

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭GV_NRG

i often find that the picture is easier to do then the letter sometimes just because its hard to know what they are rabbiting on about in the letter.

Advertisement