Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clonmel Gym

Options
  • 08-05-2011 7:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭

Hi Guys,

I lived in clonmel about 3 years ago and used to be a member of fitzone gym across from the train station....so Im back living in clonmel and said id pop in to renew the membership but apparently it shut down years ago. The lady i met there wasnt sure if they closed down or relocated. Just wondering if anyone knows what happened?

Also just wanted to check is there any other gym options apart from park hotel and minella?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭pooch90

There's the one in the swimming pool too.
    Not a gym goer so can't tell you how good it is though

• Registered Users Posts: 34 kjgf123

pooch90 wrote: »
    There's the one in the swimming pool too.

The gym is alright but its a little small, heres the link for the prices,

http://www.southtippcoco.ie/en/clonmelpool/publicsessionsrates/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,933 ✭✭✭holystungun9

fichillie wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

I lived in clonmel about 3 years ago and used to be a member of fitzone gym across from the train station....so Im back living in clonmel and said id pop in to renew the membership but apparently it shut down years ago. The lady i met there wasnt sure if they closed down or relocated. Just wondering if anyone knows what happened?

Also just wanted to check is there any other gym options apart from park hotel and minella?

the guy does some cross training out in monroe/moyle rovers pitch I think, some friends go out there. Anyone can go

• Registered Users Posts: 31 connie00

Yes Fitzone sadly closed down, was a great place. There is a new gym a bit similar open in the Ard Gaoithe Business Park, not sure if it is 100% classes or works as a free gym too.

Google "Forge Kettlebell & Crossfit Gym Clonmel" they have a facebook page and it looks good from the pics

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,093 ✭✭✭Amtmann

I'd recommend Duneske in Cahir if you don't mind a ten-minute drive. No pool, but lots of machines and very cheap membership rate.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12 GirlFridayEire

I use The Forge gym and it is fantastic - a full range of classes all day catering for all types of fitness and a regime that really works. heading off for a class at 5pm - I know I'm gonna ache and I know it's good for me but .........

Advertisement