Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Complaint against moderator

Options
  • 08-05-2011 7:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

Hi,

Do have a serious complaint against one of your moderators : mikedragon32

he moderated a message labelling it as a rant and the person in question was seriously upset about him doing that.

Message is in :
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showt...php?p=72017861

Hi

Thanks for that but to be honest one cant help wondering if our new government need to really take the last bit of dignity we have left - it seems to be lawful to not honour your word with the "10 day express passport delivery service". The passport office cant even find me in their system - makes ye wonder do they really need that extra 55 euro emergency pp after paying in advance of the 10 day service they claim to offer with An Post?

I know from studying law if you offer a service within a guaranteed period of time you have to honour that - jaysus it makes me mad they just seem to be trying to pull money from where they can ????????????

I look forward to hearing from all in my situation.

Best regards
    Mary
    user_offline.gifreport.gif

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Moved from DRP, since there is no dispute to resolve.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭acotone

yeh, move it away and dont take responsibility...must be an Irish thing...no wonder you're in the mess you are

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

acotone wrote: »
    yeh, move it away and dont take responsibility...must be an Irish thing...no wonder you're in the mess you are

Hello acotone.

My co-mod, Spear, did the correct thing by moving your complaint into the Help Desk because this is where it should be. You claim he was not taking responsibility, but it's actually the opposite - he was moving it to the area where complaints against moderators should be posted, and as such, was trying to help you.

It's very disappointing to see that you attempt to connect the fact that we are Irish with a perceived refusal to take responsibility for your complaint. That is both illogical and bizarre. However, just like my co-mod, I will also attempt to help you in spite of your attitude.

The procedure for making a complaint against a moderator is outlined in this thread which is second from the top in the Help Desk.

It advises:
    1. Always PM the moderator first, to try resolve the situation amicably, like an adult.
    2. If you're unhappy with that outcome, then get in touch with that sections CMod.
    3. If you are still unhappy, then start a thread here, and include as much relevant information as you can.

In order to assist you further, here are the CMods for the Travel forum should you need to contact them as per Step 2 above:

AlmightyCushion
    g'em
    kbannon
    trout

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

acotone wrote: »

That's a bit rich coming from somebody in your neck of the woods who hasn't had a functioning government in a long time.

So, if you want us to even consider your complaint, I strongly suggest you lose the attitude and follow the procedure outlined by psni.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭acotone

There have been continuous Dutch coalition governments as long as I can remember.
    Thanks for the info, will proceed along that line.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

If the user herself has a comment, let her make it herself. I will not deal by PM with a complaint made in her behalf, which is why your PM remains unanswered.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement