Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

helicopter in dundalk early sunday morning?

Options
  • 08-05-2011 7:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭

did anyone see a helicopter in the early hours of sunday morning 3.30am?? it was flying very low does anyone no did anything happen or why was this seems a bit late at night for this :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Twatter

Coastguard helicopter was called to Blackrock at 1230am after reports of a sighting of someone entering the water, maybe it was that although I heard it was called off about 330am.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

It was navy seals going to get the leader of a world terror group.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Dunny

Ring Jim Corr.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,339 ✭✭✭tenchi-fan

Dunny! wrote: »
    Ring Jim Corr.

aw you beat me to it!

I was going to say it was Jim Corr out looking for UFOs!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I heard it recently, can't remember which night. It frightened the sh*te out of me....I was sure it was a plane about to crash into our estate:eek:....then as it moved away I had irrational images of it being a hijacked plane heading to Sellafield:(.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Not very funny guys. A lady drowned. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Don't think anyone posting here knew that Braydon Attractive Droplet. My sister in law heard it a few nights after I heard it so it must've been out twice.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,996 ✭✭✭10green bottles

Ann22 wrote: »
    Don't think anyone posting here knew that Srameen. My sister in law heard it a few nights after I heard it so it must've been out twice.
    She is quite right too Ann22,seems to be down Dundalk way a lot lately.
    Srameen,dont be such an oul fogey,nobody knew when they were posting that someone had died (RIP) .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Onesimus

I heard it too and I saw it. If a poor soul drowned in blackrock I wonder why they would scan council estates? the two dont seem to fit.

But I stood at my back door having a ciggy and looking at it. As it passed over my head it shone its big bright light on me. I didnt know whether to wave a white flag or run for cover at that point :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭antz182

this hasnt been reported in any newspaper has it?

• Advertisement

antz182 wrote: »
    this hasnt been reported in any newspaper has it?

No actually havnt heard anything. Maybe this wednesday we will hear something from the local papers though.

Onesimus wrote: »
    No actually havnt heard anything. Maybe this wednesday we will hear something from the local papers though.
    any word? I havent had a look at the papers yet

any word? I havent had a look at the papers yet

Nope! Mind you I've only read the leader, but nothing in it. It was probably something to do with the Queens visit and security.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭bigneacy

Any further word on who drowned or what happened to her? (RIP)

bigneacy wrote: »
    Any further word on who drowned or what happened to her? (RIP)
    I'd also like to know if there's any new info on this (RIP if someone did drown)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,996 ✭✭✭10green bottles

You that Knows all? any update on this post.?? The world waits....................

You that Knows all? any update on this post.?? The world waits....................
    any update at all??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭bigneacy

any update at all??

I think its safe to assume that if somebody drowned we would have more information or somebody would have heard something by now.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,683 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

Indeed, thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement