Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

In the Noclight: boomkatalog

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

Cobra. 'Cause I can't remember what a mongoose is, I keep thinking of Mongo from Blazing Saddles.

Honey badger, smaller and hopefully slower.

Big pinchers, easier to dodge biggrin.gif

How does it make you feel when I say that - Mongoose always wins, Honey Badger would kill lion, damn... you got the scorpion one right. Awww, I was only doing this as a triple threat. Nevermind. :(

Scariest horror movie bad guy?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,727 ✭✭✭reallyrose

:eek:
    You think there is anything under the sun that could defeat this?

Angry_badger.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

>.<

I keep popping in to close this, only to find that there's (a) question(s) hanging ... :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭boomkatalog

Fewcifur wrote: »
    How does it make you feel when I say that - Mongoose always wins, Honey Badger would kill lion, damn... you got the scorpion one right. Awww, I was only doing this as a triple threat. Nevermind. :(

Scariest horror movie bad guy?

Hannibal Lector, intelligent psychos are scary :eek:
    reallyrose wrote: »
    :eek:
    You think there is anything under the sun that could defeat this?

Angry_badger.jpg

Yes, log on to boards on your phone and your angry badger will become a small white box with an X in it. I are defeater.
    >.<

I keep popping in to close this, only to find that there's (a) question(s) hanging ... :p

B1tches love hanging questions.

Sorry randy I'm on the beer, close this muthafcuka up!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Sorry randy I'm on the beer, close this muthafcuka up!
    No need to apologise for being on the beer, wish I was!! :P

Dúnta!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement