Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cant download new BLOPS maps

• 08-05-2011 9:36pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭

I went into town today and bought 1200 points to get myself the new Escalation map pack, so when i got home today i put the points in no problem, then went to download the pack only to be greeted with not being available in my area :mad: any body else having the same issues?? or does anyone know if theres something i can do?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭Healium

Your account region has to match where you live. So, you need to get an Irish account, or get an account for wherever you live now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭projectgtr

Healium wrote: »
    Your account region has to match where you live. So, you need to get an Irish account, or get an account for wherever you live now

I have the same account since i bought a launch console :confused: and its an Irish account, only thing i can think of is that i replaced my launch console with with a (non slim) Elite a few months back would this have any effect??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭Healium

projectgtr wrote: »
    I have the same account since i bought a launch console :confused: and its an Irish account, only thing i can think of is that i replaced my launch console with with a (non slim) Elite a few months back would this have any effect??
    Don't see how it could have any effect on it. All I know is that the content is region-locked

Irish points + Irish account + living in Ireland, or no maps

Sorry, can't help you any further :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 300 ✭✭paddyk

Tons of info here. http://forums.xbox.com/35677497/ShowPost.aspx Have you tried following the link on the dashboard? Is there a link in the MP of the game when you start B/Ops?

Would you be on a Child account by any chance? .. Just ideas to try.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭projectgtr

All sorted guys , after trying 2 days in a row i kept getting the same message, logged on last night and clicked the same link as allways and boom!!! maps downloaded :confused: Maybe the servers were just a bit messed from the double xp points weekend and just being busy??? Im not sure but ive got them now :D

Thanks for the input guys

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭wolfyboy555

I have the same problem. Just bought the codes there. I just got my xbox replaced so maybe that has something to do with it?? Like I was able to download the First Strike pack no problem on my old console. I still have the same account. Anyone any ideas???:confused:

Advertisement