Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Groody Student Deposit

Options
  • 08-05-2011 9:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭

Hey everyone, i'm leaving my apartment this week in groody and was wondering has anyone idea how prompt they are about returning deposits? My room is in the same condition as I found it except that there is two small orange cigarette marks on the window sill (you can only see it if you open the window). Do you think they would notice and charge for this? If so has anyone any idea how to remove such a stain? Any help would be hugely appreciated as I really need the full deposit back!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

It will normally be about 3 to 5 weeks until all elec and gas bills are read and received

• Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

Stayed with groody last semester before going on co-op, found them to be reasonable in returning my deposit, think you'll be grand.

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭tazbars

Thats a relief! And did you get much of the 300 euro back that contributes towards bills?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

had you a private landlord or was it the groody main lot itself?

i'm living in a 6bed apartment with another lad and we're getting money back from the utility 400 euro we paid. i taught we wouldnt since the heating was still on in the 4 unused rooms.
    we're also getting the full deposit back and offered a room there next year for 75 euro a week instead of 90 so its a win all round for me :D

Advertisement