Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

complaint

Options
  • 08-05-2011 9:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

Hi,

One of your moderators : 'spear' moved the complaint I filed (see below) , I find it typical this 'moving' of a complaint , it's the attitude that got you Irish into this mess...I'm Dutch by the way and 'mikedragon32' really upset my irish girlfriend who just had a bad time with one of your 'bad functioning' Irish public servant institutions and wanted share this with the board members....this was no 'rant' but utter frustration which was amplified by your lot's reaction to her board message.

Do have a serious complaint against one of your moderators : mikedragon32

he moderated a message labelling it as a rant and the person in question was seriously upset about him doing that.

Message is in :
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showt...php?p=72017861

Hi

Thanks for that but to be honest one cant help wondering if our new government need to really take the last bit of dignity we have left - it seems to be lawful to not honour your word with the "10 day express passport delivery service". The passport office cant even find me in their system - makes ye wonder do they really need that extra 55 euro emergency pp after paying in advance of the 10 day service they claim to offer with An Post?

I know from studying law if you offer a service within a guaranteed period of time you have to honour that - jaysus it makes me mad they just seem to be trying to pull money from where they can ????????????

I look forward to hearing from all in my situation.

Best regards
    Mary

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,300 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

One of your moderators : 'spear' moved the complaint I filed (see below) , I find it typical this 'moving' of a complaint , it's the attitude that got you Irish into this mess...I'm Dutch by the way and 'mikedragon32' really upset my irish girlfriend who just had a bad time with one of your 'bad functioning' Irish public servant institutions and wanted share this with the board members....this was no 'rant' but utter frustration which was amplified by your lot's reaction to her board message.

Yes, I moved your post to the proper location. Stop wrongly opening threads in DRP.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement