Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mature student interviews

Options
  • 08-05-2011 9:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 550 ✭✭✭

hey guys i was just wondering does anyone know when the mature student interviews are been held??ive only received a letter saying theyve received my form etc. but that was 7weeks ago thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40 crocko

hey guys i was just wondering does anyone know when the mature student interviews are been held??ive only received a letter saying theyve received my form etc. but that was 7weeks ago thanks in advance

Depends on the college i have one in the morning for GMIT Galway.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

Mature Student interviews aren't centralised. They are done at course level so will vary depending on the course. If you are trying to plan around it then I would suggest contacting the course director fo the course you have applied for.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Taty666

Hi there, I have my interview on 30 of May.
    Mature student UL.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 550 ✭✭✭xxlauraxxox

Taty666 wrote: »
    Hi there, I have my interview on 30 of May.
    Mature student UL.

cool what course are u planning on doing

I am planning go to LM032: Bachelor of Arts (Joint Honours) (with English Language Teaching and Japanese)
    And you?

• Advertisement

Bachelor of Business Studies looks very interesting i applied to that well best of luck :)

Thank you, Best of Luck to you!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭holy guacamole

I have my interview this Thursday.

I'm quite nervous as I'm not sure what to expect never having had an interview of this type before, fingers crossed all goes well though.

Oh, Best of luck to you! Tell us later about it, please.

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭holy guacamole

Taty666 wrote: »
    Oh, Best of luck to you! Tell us later about it, please.

Yep if I survive it I'll be sure to report back with the horrendous tales of torture and punishment meted out by my interviewers.:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Michelle_H

wondering if anyone got letters for interviewsfor psychology & or psychology/ sociology for ul yet? still waitin :confused:

ya hun i goot mine for the 10th of june only been issued this week

ok tanx agggh the wait is killing me :(

best of luck laura let me know how it goes & what kind of questions your asked :)

Advertisement