Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

unlocking sony ericsson

Options
  • 08-05-2011 10:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

Have a g502 sony ericsson that is on the 3 network. Want to unlock it to the vodafone network.

Whats involved, where do i go, how much should I expect to pay?

Thanks a million!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭jimmynokia

juanace wrote: »
    Have a g502 sony ericsson that is on the 3 network. Want to unlock it to the vodafone network.

Whats involved, where do i go, how much should I expect to pay?

Thanks a million!!

you could ask 3 for the code,if you have met requirements they are obliged to give you the code for free this depends if your on billpay or prepay after a contract is up they by law have to give you the code, another loophole is you can say your travelling with your work and need to use other sim cards. You could just go into city and get it unlocked without having to speak to 3 at all,it would cost between 20 and 40 euro. Try fm mobiles on candem street or Georges street.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭juanace

Thanks jimmynokia,

I'm on a prepay so no contract involved. Ill try that travelling loophole and see what they say.

Thanks for the advice!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭jimmynokia

This post has been deleted.

in the other charges section
    http://www.three.ie/pdf/ROI%20price%20guide%20FEB%2007.pdf

the travelling issue does work or just say your walking away.

Advertisement