Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help! think I messed up advanced entry application

Options
  • 08-05-2011 10:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

hey,
    so back at the end of febuary i applied for advanced entry to film and broadcasting. today i realised that i didnt even receive confirmation of an application, so i loooked into it and now i dont think i fully sent away the application. i applied for journalism as well today and when i clicked send, i got a confirmation email.
    so basically, i musnt have fully applied back in febuary.
    thing is, it says on DIT's website that the deadline was april 29th. but if i was able to apply for journalism today, do you think theyre lenient on the application deadline rules.
    do you think i will be ok? seeing as i "half-applied" back in febuary?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭VickBack

I used advanced entry last year and I didn't hear anything back at all... I gave them a ring eventually and they told me that they had received my application just fine =] If ya give them a ring they can most likely put your mind at ease and tell ya whats going on!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,049 ✭✭✭discus

They more than likely ****ed up, it happened when I applied for AE too. In the end, the course coordinator sorted it out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,564 ✭✭✭Naikon

DIT Admin is known for efficiency, don't ya know? I've even heard Lecturers complain!

Advertisement