Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gas Refills

Options
  • 08-05-2011 10:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Hi...i'm looking to refill a small gas cylinder that i have for a portable BBQ and was just wondering if anyone knows of a place around Galway that refills them? Its not one of those huge ones and is only about 8 inches high.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭RubyGirl

We fill our camper van up at a gas place next to Baby World in Castlegar. I usually leave it in the Shop and collect again in the afternoon.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Barrak

Thanks for that, will check out that place so.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Yeah that place out by Baby World is reasonably priced (so I hear) - I used to get it from Galway Crate & Gas but the prices were crazy expensive (I was stuck)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Any update on this? I have a 907 cylinder that needs a re-fill. I used to go to that Galway Gas & Grate place in Galway Shopping Centre but they're pure rip-offs

This is the cylinder in question: http://www.campingaz.com/UK/p-22741-r-907.aspx

I don't mind either doing a drop off and return later, filling the empty tank, or handing back the empty one and getting a filled one

Cheers

Advertisement