Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how/where to upgrade RAM?

Options
  • 08-05-2011 11:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭

Hey - looking to stick another gig of RAM into my Dell Inspirion 1720 laptop - could someone recommend somewhere to get this done in Dublin city centre please? And how much it would cost?
    I'm not sure if its easily done because I've heard that Dell laptops are built really awkwardly and **** so that parts can't be fitted it easily but I was assured previously that there's room for it so I'm assuming I'm okay - any advice much appreciated as I haven't a breeze and I want to get in done pretty soon.
    Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭massy086

send me a pm i should be able to help im
    dublin based

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭johnmcdnl

it's pretty straight forward changing ram... you should be able to do it yourself if you want to save a few quid...

literally screw cover off... pull out and slide new stick in... replace cover.. screw back in place... it really is that easy

Advertisement