Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Couple of Kilkenny Photos

Options
  • 08-05-2011 11:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭

Nothing overly special just a couple of large pannorama shots I took in the last few weeks.

This is a bit of a throw away HDR style super wide panorama shot I took last week but on second thoughts I like it a little.

Nore-Tiny.jpg
    As with all panorama's you really need to see it LARGE to get enjoy right, if you click here or on the photo its self you can see the full verson on my micro blog thing.

Go to full screen and zoom in/out

HDR-Pano-KK-castle.jpg

This one of the Rose Garden in the castle you really need to see in full screen to get the 360 degree view. Just click on the image to see the full photo.

If you want to get the real immersive 3D feel click on the image scrool down and press the 'click to view' icon. You need the Silverlight plugin but it just takes a second to install.

Let me know what you think.

Adrian

Advertisement