Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Options
  • 09-05-2011 1:58am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 225 ✭✭

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,898 ✭✭✭poulo6.5

GixxerThou wrote: »

A man of few words.

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭Sandy22

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭Longranger

I can't count that high! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,188 ✭✭✭patsat

Video wouldn't upload?! :confused:

I watchd it last night from this thread! Shooting at an 8" gong at 500 yards then 600 yards in strong wind (cant remember the reading)

Good video!:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭fitzy700

is it a you tube video lad,s

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,898 ✭✭✭poulo6.5

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭Hondata92

Is that Gixxers vid??

Ive seen that video posted in a few threads on here and yes its good editing and ok quality but why feel the need to post it everywhere possible?

On most sites site posting a vid more than once is considered a repost (posted by different users) or just plain spamming :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭stick shooter

Hondata92 wrote: »
    Is that Gixxers vid??

Ive seen that video posted in a few threads on here and yes its good editing and ok quality but why feel the need to post it everywhere possible?

On most sites site posting a vid more than once is considered a repost (posted by different users) or just plain spamming :rolleyes:

Who cares weather its gixxers video or not i am sure if he minded it posted here he would have said .;);)

Well edited and well worth the watch and if it was multi posted fair play .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,616 ✭✭✭FISMA

poulo6.5 wrote: »

I am not sure what's the best - the shooting, graphics, editing or soundtrack.

Are there any ranges in Cannes Poulo?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,590 ✭✭✭Tackleberrywho

FISMA wrote: »
    I am not sure what's the best - the shooting, graphics, editing or soundtrack.

Are there any ranges in Cannes Poulo?

When you are in the Midlands next I'll give you the grand tour of the Premier Range in Ireland :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭stick shooter

When you are in the Midlands next I'll give you the grand tour of the Premier Range in Ireland :)

Is that an open welcome;)

Is that an open welcome;)

OOOOOOOOOhh yeah ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,616 ✭✭✭FISMA

Thanks,
    That range looks incredible. I would love to see what some of the lads are doing at long distances.

Maybe you could bench test some more 223 in 75gr's.;)

Slan

FISMA wrote: »
    Thanks,
    That range looks incredible. I would love to see what some of the lads are doing at long distances.

Maybe you could bench test some more 223 in 75gr's.;)

Slan

Give me a week or two heads up of your visit and we can arrange a week of shooting :D

Advertisement