Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gammon Rashers, Dublin

Options
  • 09-05-2011 3:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭

Just requested a coddle off the mother for next week, turns out we used all the last of our gammon rashers the last time and only have some collar rashers left in the freezer. We usually get our sausages and rashers for coddle down on Meath St, but the butchers down there you have to order gammon ones in which is a pain, anywhere around Dublin 8 that does decent gammon rashers?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

I would say any butchers will do them, but my favourite is Ennis Butchers in Rialto.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

did you try the 2 places i told you about?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

The old Mittons butchers on Errigal Road in Drimnagh usually has them or will cut them for you. He hangs much of his meat in his own dry room. It's not too far on a 122 Gav :p

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

olaola wrote: »
    I would say any butchers will do them, but my favourite is Ennis Butchers in Rialto.

I thought the same, but well they don't. Ennis Butchers is lovely and handy, right on my route to work, cheers for that.
    did you try the 2 places i told you about?

'fraid not Gar, effort of them journeys.:D
    boneless wrote: »
    The old Mittons butchers on Errigal Road in Drimnagh usually has them or will cut them for you. He hangs much of his meat in his own dry room. It's not too far on a 122 Gav :p

Sound, if Ennis Butchers lets me down I'll head there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

'fraid not Gar, effort of them journeys.:D

ill make enquiries for you

• Advertisement
Advertisement