Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PRSA HELP

Options
  • 09-05-2011 7:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭

Hi All,
    This is my problem. Last year my defined benefit pension was frozen by our new owners and a PRSA was set up for each individual. Now the company has now closed the plant and made us redundant. I have a new job and want to continue paying into the PRSA. I rang Irish Life and they have told me i cant. The fees on this account are .75 percent annual charge and 0 percent on contributions. They say it was a corporate account and im not aloud to put into it but transfer it to a new prsa with will have higher charges. Surely if its a PERSONAL retirement fund i should be able to keep the terms as its my PRSA and not the company's.

Advertisement