Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Plumber in Balbriggan area, any recommendations?

Options
  • 09-05-2011 8:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

I've just some small-ish plumbing jobs that need to be done around the house, and was wondering if anyone knew of a good, reliable plumber in the Balbriggan area they could recommend (with reasonable rates).

Please feel free to PM me, if you don't want to give out their details on the thread.

Many thanks in advance.
    F.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭CinammonGirl

You could try Shanex 086 845 9836. He fixed a leak under my bath a couple of years ago, did a good job.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Francis @ asap plumbing is excellent and reasonable .

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

I see that Shanex is also a member of SafeTrader. The OP may wish to have a look at that site to check for other plumbers in the area.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 DubGal10

Mark White - Nouveau Bathrooms 085-2424424
    martin murphy - aquatech 086-8345262

Advertisement