Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blackberry Curve 9300

Options
  • 09-05-2011 10:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭

Hi, I recently got a 9300 on o2 contract, great little handset but i dont have a few apps, especially the appworld which i was looking foreward to using... when i rang care they said with the blackberry services i should have it by default but ive restarted it a few times and googled it and havnt got anywhere really...i just dont know enough about them.

Am i doing something wrong??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,794 ✭✭✭cookie1977

If you've been provisioned for BIS (Blackberry internet services) go to
    www.o2mail.ie
    and register the device.

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭whaaames

Hi, thanks for that ive got my appworld sorted now...

If you'll help me once more that'd be great...I've downloaded a couple of apps now through the appworld, facebook, sky sports, all free apps but i cannot find them anywhere?? When i generate the options>applications list its there but the only option there is to delete the app and i dont know how to get it on the main menu to use it???

Thanks very much

Do a battery pull for 30 secs first. If you cant find them after that on the home screen look in the applications folder. Always good practice to do a battery pull after installing a new app. If you're still having problems post back.

Yea its still in the applications list and not on the menu, when i go back into the app world i can run it from there but surely thats not how its supposed to work is it???

not the applications list in settings but look for a folder called applications.

If you can see them on the home page press the menu button (7 dots beside call) and scroll to show all and click it. If your apps appear highlight them and press menu and untick hide

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭witchgirl26

Heya - I have the same phone. Your apps should be in a folder called "Downloads" when you go into the main menu :)

DOWNLOADS...

How did i not look there, swear to jaysis im a dope...there both there

Sorry for wasting your time ha...

whaaames wrote: »
    DOWNLOADS...

How did i not look there, swear to jaysis im a dope...there both there

Sorry for wasting your time ha...

You can move them out of there if you like. Highlight them, press menu and select move and move them where you want to.

Advertisement