Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Returning item to hardwareversand.de

Options
  • 09-05-2011 11:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,841 ✭✭✭

Is it simply put the item in a well-padded box, get it recorded from AN Post and make sure to include a copy of the recipe from the original order?

They sent me a pdf for the return, but it’s all in German :confused:

Thanks for any information!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,180 ✭✭✭Serephucus

Unless HWVS have some special requirements, that's ususally all that's required.

They might frown upon you including a recipe with the component, a receipt however, they might want. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,841 ✭✭✭jeffk

Serephucus wrote: »
    Unless HWVS have some special requirements, that's ususally all that's required.

They might frown upon you including a recipe with the component, a receipt however, they might want. ;)

AH grand, they say send the form, but then send a German only edition. Just want to be sure to be sure before I send the part.

Dam you word spell check ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭krautmick

If you want, shoot the form over to me and I'll translate it for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Trevor451

There is a English version of the RMA form available online. I cant find it now but I will have a look for it

http://www2.hardwareversand.de/hv/download/documents/retourenschein_en.pdf

Edit: I found it!

Thanks for both offers!

I managed to run the site through Google Chrome and re-translated as I went along. I just sent back a copy of my original receipt in the box and told them about the form being in German stopping me filling it in.

Fingers crossed they get the board soon and agree to send me a new one to replace it. I am going mad having a new pc broken within a month of building it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 46 daba

hi .
    i need to return 2 faulty parts to hardwareversand . i have the receipt and i will print out the form . and i will use registered post . i will ask them to send me replacements , do i have to pay the €30 dhl fee again ???? also will i have to wait for long for them to make a decision !!!!!

daba wrote: »
    hi .
    i need to return 2 faulty parts to hardwareversand . i have the receipt and i will print out the form . and i will use registered post . i will ask them to send me replacements , do i have to pay the €30 dhl fee again ???? also will i have to wait for long for them to make a decision !!!!!

On their site you get a free label to return the goods to them and all you need to do is drop it out to a depot. Im looking for it now for your.

Also youll need to fill in the return form in this thread.

I sent a motherboard back and in about a week got a replacement, no emails from them, they just sent a new one out.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=72097684&postcount=6

Then I half packed it up, brought it to UPS in Finglas and they checked it over before I sealed it up and stuck the sticker on and sent it back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Trevor451

jeffk wrote: »

Then I half packed it up, brought it to UPS in Finglas and they checked it over before I sealed it up and stuck the sticker on and sent it back.

You can also call UPS up and get them to collect the package from your front door :D

hi jeff k , lets say i will use dhl or ups and send back the parts . pay for the postage ..... but when they send me back the replacements will i have to pay for the postage again !!!!

• Advertisement

hi
    i found the return form in english here in the site, but i couldnt find the thread to link it to, this is why i uploaded it here . sorry if this is not convenient .

Hello daba, post number 5 has a link to it.

You don’t have to pay for postage either to send them or receive the parts. They have a service on their site where you can print off a free UPS sticker and either get them to collect it or you drop it out to one of their depots.

Hello daba, post number 5 has a link to it.

You don’t have to pay for postage either to send them or receive the parts. They have a service on their site where you can print off a free UPS sticker and either get them to collect it or you drop it out to one of their depots.

No postage both ways !!! wow this is excellent news . thanx a lot jeffK u really made my day ;) i will print out the ups sticker and send them back .
    thanx a lot mate .

No worries, I got the same help when I had a problem so I like to return the help to other people.

Fingers crossed you get it sorted quickly!

hi
    i cant find the page for the ups sticker download !! i went through many links & pages but no luck .

THANX A LOT JEFFK, i got the sticker , i followed your instructions and it did work , for anyone else who needs a bit of help in this issue , here's what JEFFK told me to do and it worked :
    log into your account and select complain online and then the item off the order that you want to send back.

have a good day everyone

Your welcome and good to see you got it sorted!

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭mk94

Do I fill in the "return note" and the "My bank data for payback" slip ?

I can't print the ups labels off either because they won't show. How do I go about posting back my faulty gpu since I can't use UPS now ?

Advertisement