Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy in dublin.

Options
  • 09-05-2011 11:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hi errbody :)
    I have an 8mm plug and im looking to get a 10mm taper/plug next. Im going to dublin on wednesday to see Spamalot and have time to shop beforehand, I was wondering if anyone could recommend anywhere to get a taper/plug fairly cheap? Also would it be too much to stretch from 8mm to 11/12mm?

Thanks in advance! xo

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Will? :pac:

(He'll sort you out OP)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

You shouldn't jump in 2mm goes, only 1mm so I recommend you get a 9mm plug. If you go to any of the piercing studios around town they will taper your ear for you, but as i said they will only move you one size up, it's too hazardous to your ears any other way

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 KawaiiSquishy

Ive gone 2mm the last 3 times so im used to it. How much would that cost? I only have like 18€ to spend on it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Depends on the studios, their prices vary. Pretty sure you will need more than that though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Will wrote: »
    Depends on the studios, their prices vary. Pretty sure you will need more than that though
    Cheapest I've seen is like 20 e and thats down here

• Advertisement

Right, so where can i buy a taper, like on its own? I usually get them when im in cork in moonshine they're 6€ there..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭RoryMurphyJnr

I went 2mm each time.
    Went from 8 to 32.
    Check out Body Shock in Temple bar should be able to sort you out

• Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Wildcat in stephens green have them, I think they're less than a tenner anyway. But make sure you get some good quality plugs for when you stretch as you shouldn't use tapers as jewellery. Failing that, get some bondage tape in any sex shop and you could try taping your ears instead.

Regardless of whether you've done 2mm stretches before, it's still hugely increasing the risk of blowouts and tearing. Just take it nice and slow, stetching's not a race.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭bodice ripper

It doesn't matter if you are "used to it" 8mm to 11 or 12 is a bad move, unless you wear heavy jewellery and it's gone up of its own accord. Tapering that is asking for trouble

Cheers guys (: I shall check out those two shops.

• Advertisement
Advertisement