Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

skatepark in donegal town

Options
  • 09-05-2011 11:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭

Just read in yesterday's Donegal on Sunday that there's an indoor skatepark coming to Donegal Town. What do u's think? I think it's great and hope it works out. Having a wee fella of my own who doesn't like the conventional sports like football, rugby etc., i think this'll be a fun new way to get him to exercise (and socialize hopefully)..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

venusdoom wrote: »
    Just read in yesterday's Donegal on Sunday that there's an indoor skatepark coming to Donegal Town. What do u's think? I think it's great and hope it works out. Having a wee fella of my own who doesn't like the conventional sports like football, rugby etc., i think this'll be a fun new way to get him to exercise (and socialize hopefully)..

Brillant idea, often see a few lads on the skate boards and BMXs on the diamond (doing no harm and respectful to anyone else walking accross it I must add). Think I also seen a banner asking for it attached to the monument on the diamond over the weekend as well.

Didn't see the article my self. Where were they thinking? Wasn't there once one suggested for around the Bosco centre.

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭venusdoom

It's going in Drumrooske Business Park, so prob up by Bumblebees, which is close enough to the town. I think I've heard a skatepark mentioned for years but nothing came of it. Indoor is a good idea as well with the way the weather is. Hopefully it'll attract the tourists too.

Advertisement