Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New shop on Parliament Street?

Options
  • 09-05-2011 11:49am
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 3,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Apologies if I'm missing it somewhere else, but I'm trying to find the name of the new studio that's just opened on Parliament Street (up the road from Zaytoon).

My GF and I walked past on the opening night, and I didn't catch the name of it ... Was curious about checking out their facebook page.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

it's called reinkarnation, tattoo and piercing studio. they opened saturday just gone, wanna check the place out myself. i know kris who worked in connected is working there now

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 3,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Black Sheep

Thanks for that.

The exterior of the shop certainly looks the part- very professional looking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

oops it's actually called reinkarnated - https://www.facebook.com/pages/ReINKarnated/169294246454620

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

i know the thread is 2 months old but i didnt see the need to create a new thread.

got a piece done in there today. only small but still fantastic workmanship gone into it.

very friendly and helpful staff, they actually seem to put the effort in and make the whole experience about you and the way you want it and all that. when i was getting it done he asked had i other tattoos and i said yeah, he said "well obviously you know the after care, but i'll go through it with you anyway" will post a pic in the show thread later once i can get a good pic of it. shop is very well laid out, very small but spacious for what they are working with. not much else to say only that i am delighted with the piece and the work done.

A+ for definite.

Advertisement