Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The munster bar

• 09-05-2011 12:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,097 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know what the munster bar is like for food, I have heard its good so my try it this evening?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭inlikeflynn86

Hey Shadow,

I was only in there a few weeks ago with the other half and we thought the bar food was delicious, and the service was second to none.

My parents having only been there the week before us, were in the restaurant part and they are still talking about how good it was.

Would defnitely recommend it....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,510 ✭✭✭Max Powers

thumbs up for me, i was in the place you enter from Baileys new street 6 months ago, nice and reasonable too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,625 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

Yep lovely, we went for a big family meal there last Aug and everyone was happy, from the meat and 2 veg parents to us veggies...

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭Manic087

Went there over the christmas for food and it was lovely. Went there recently for carvery during the day and not overflowing with the portions in that part but believe me if you're going to the restaurant part for food then you def won't be hungry!! And the food is great!!

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭Up2NoGood

The food is perfect!! The service is terrible, I still have a hard time understanding how/why businesses do not rank customer service as their #1 priority

• Advertisement
Advertisement