Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pup's tooth to be taken out

• 09-05-2011 12:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭

Hi All,

I was told my pup needed one of her teeth taken out, its the eye tooth on left upper, I was told her baby tooth didn't fall out?

Does anyone know about how much this would cost? And if the pup will be in pain etc after?

Rang vet but won't have an answer until this evening so throwing it out there to see if anyone knows

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

My guy was the same with one of his bottom teeth - we had been told in puppy class that it was common enough so I just waited until he was getting neutered and they took it out then. If she hasn't been spayed yet and you're planning on getting it done you could possibly wait until then?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭Msking

tk123 wrote: »
    My guy was the same with one of his bottom teeth - we had been told in puppy class that it was common enough so I just waited until he was getting neutered and they took it out then. If she hasn't been spayed yet and you're planning on getting it done you could possibly wait until then?

Not getting her spayed, not at the moment anyway. So just checking for price of tooth - she wouldn't be getting that out only that she needs to. (poor lil pet)

Advertisement