Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for car in Waterford

Options
  • 09-05-2011 1:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 593 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if anybody might have seen this car in Waterford:

Just curious to know if it's still in one piece n690708771_1172160_3614.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭STIG83

Has it been stolen or something?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 593 ✭✭✭V480

No sorry, it was a former car of mine that was sold in the area and I'm just trying to figure out if it's still running.

What kind of car is it? you must be missing it if you are looking for it!!

STIG83 wrote: »
    What kind of car is it? you must be missing it if you are looking for it!!

Haha, you could say that. It is a Volvo 480 ES, it was my first car that I sold on about a year and a half ago but have not seen nor heard of it since. I would just like to find out if its still being driven or (more likely) lying in a field somewhere.

V480 wrote: »
    Haha, you could say that. It is a Volvo 480 ES, it was my first car that I sold on about a year and a half ago but have not seen nor heard of it since. I would just like to find out if its still being driven or (more likely) lying in a field somewhere.

Would you better off not to find out what became of it in case it bad news?

• Advertisement

STIG83 wrote: »
    Would you better off not to find out what became of it in case it bad news?

Quite possibly. I was not expecting a reply, just hoping in case anybody may have seen it.

Ill keep an eye out next time i in Waterford City.

Advertisement