Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.waterford.fr

Options
  • 09-05-2011 1:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭

SO, I was walking through Broad Street the other day when a website on a flyer caught my eye. It had a web address to www.waterford.fr

This guy seems to have some serious issues with Waterford, but mainly with himself IMO!

Any thoughts?

www.waterford.fr

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭Straycat

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 827 ✭✭✭jimbojazz

Why the hell didnt he stay in France and get himself sorted then instead of coming here and trying to freeload us?

This man has serious issues and wanted us to sort them. No wonder they told him where to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

Well looky here what I found! He gets around.

http://egocode.wordpress.com/2010/01/06/emails-from-crazy-people-now-60-percent-more-crazy-since-elizabeth-gracen-is-evil/

Crazy. Obsessed. Multiple personas.

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭Flyin Irishman

Wow! Good find!

I read through that rant of a webpage, and then went to his other site: chrishepburn.com. I think my favourite sentence is on the second site, when he is genuinely expecting publishers to forward funds to him for the 4 books he is willing to write (based solely on the titles that he offers). He then goes on to claim:
    [FONT=arial black,avant garde]The books would sell well not just because of what they are but also because who my grandmother may or may not have been.[/FONT]

I love this guy!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭blaa85

Wow. I would love to see what films he's made.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭Kracken

Hmmmm, I think he needs to remember the saying. "you reap what you sow"

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭Flyin Irishman

I found another post from this guy on this whistleblowers website for "giving information on fugitives and crimes". Might be worth a shot for anyone with a psych background looking to make a 1 million reward!!
    THEFT FROM CHARITY
    Authored by: Anonymous on Tuesday, October 14 2008 @ 06:25 PM MDT
    Millions have been stolen from charity by an evil e list actress by the name of Elizabeth Gracen LKA 406 PINE CIRCLE RUSSELVILLE ARKANSAS.
    Gracens claim to fame is that it screwed Bill Clinton to obtain a Miss Arkansas crown in the early 80,s that is well documented.
    Gracen is still screwing Clinton now and He protects it from prosecution.
    This is personal with Gracen as It raped My soul stole millions from Me and left Me to die on the streets of Paris.
    I am dead inside I have been for years due to that scum Elizabeth Gracen it does however go beyond what Gracen has done to Me Gracen stole millions that were earmarked for children in the 3 rd world please look at the pictures on www.chrishepburn.com those are the children Gracen stole from.
    I have no resources Gracen took everything I spent 18 months begging on the streets of Paris as Gracen spent My money.
    I am stranded in a hick town in the UK cannot get home and have nothing.
    I have no resources to database mining I expect Gracen is travelling on Its own passport and It is not an educated woman and has never had real money before I expect it is living loudly in a vulgar fashion .
    I am looking for any L.E.A personel that would like to do a little freelance work and I offer a 1 million reward this is real I am not talking crap if You have a psych background You may understand this but if I had the choice between Bill Gates money or Gracen in jail I would have Gracen in jail.
    I can be reached on e mail kris.hepburn@voila.fr and My website is www.chrishepburn.com
    Regards Chris

Frankly I think this guy wins the internetz

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭AndyKiely

Ah lads. The man is obviously unbalanced. I'm sure there are people that are racist around but he seems to be blowing things out of proportion.

He says that there are no foreign people working in shops. He obviously hasn't been in many shops so.

Personally I think he should be up in Otteran's for himself and allowed no where near a computer where he can create websites to bash on the people of Waterford and Ireland (A country which is more than generous to refugees in my opinion).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭Jubo

Phew!

Dont think he'll be back here on holiday for a while!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭dayshah

"I am a Writer and Stage Actor or rather I was I am a basket case these days."

You said it kiddo :D

EDIT: I see he has a contact form. Should we invite him for some polite conversation?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭old gregg

I'm dashing out the door at the moment to catch a flight but if I had time I'd trace his hosting company and register a complaint as they hold some responsibility for statements he's made about real persons living in Waterford.

edit: I just dropped a note to Gandi.net http://www.gandi.net/abuse. If anyone else feels like doing the same then cool, else also cool

AndyKiely wrote: »
    (A country which is more than generous to refugees in my opinion).

I don't think that he's French. He could actually be from Ireland, and just spent some time in France.

Or he could just be a 10 year old in Sligo for all we know.

Or maybe its the K-Team :D

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭Mysterious&Shy

So.... I see that he didn't like his stay in Waterford :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,510 ✭✭✭Max Powers

Did anyone take the address for the rantings of that poor unbalanced man down.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭STIG83

He swears alot dont he?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭Bears and Vodka

What a waste of a domain, and the few euros it cost to buy it..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,272 ✭✭✭merlante

He's right about the hicks but he goes a bit over the top. ;)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

wow, that is one very angry person.. certainly in need of professional help..

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Jesus. :eek:

ziedth wrote: »
    Jesus. :eek:

You called, darling?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭Nolanger

How dare he libel Waterford like that, it's a city not a town!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭Psychedelic

Good find OP, this guy is as mad as a box of frogs, funny stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭jayboi

He obviously hasnt heard about the tall ships festival.

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭Roomic Cube

What a sad grudgebearing man.

Had some laugh when I saw this with Cochese, he's not right.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Link in Op wont work for me :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭jayboi

seanybiker wrote: »
    You dont know what your missing.
    il copy and send it to ya in a mail as im sure theres no way you could put that kind of language up on boards.

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭Ellie1984

seanybiker wrote: »

Wouldnt work for me either cos I typed in waterford.fr in the url bar but if you click on the link in the op post it should work.

Guys I think I "met" this guy: was sitting outside the Kazbar about a month ago and saw this 50-60 year old guy with a brown coat kicking an old suitcase on the footpath. He was talking loudly to himself and then started shouting obscenities about a woman that ruined his life and how sh1tty this country was. Gardai were called and he went away. I think it was him cos he said loads of things that are written on the website and I had not seen him before or have seen him since. But I could be mistaking.

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭Roomic Cube

I'm gonna email him and wind him up, but retain my composure at all times

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

I'm gonna email him and wind him up, but retain my composure at all times
    POST RESULTS

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,620 ✭✭✭Roen

The domain was only registered on the 27/04/2011 by someone called Ano Nymous. As mental as he appears he must have a credit card (or access to one at least).

Then again he registered the domain with a company that have apparently trademarked 'No Bullshit' as an expression so god knows they may have accepted some magic beans for the domain.

As fun as this is to watch unfolding he's obviously not right in the head.

Advertisement