Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.waterford.fr

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Just reading up a few of his rants online. He's an awful oddball.

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭Roomic Cube

popped him an aul mail there
    email wrote: »
    Good evening Sir,

I hope you are well today. I've been reading your thoughts and opinions regarding Waterford and have observed some things that you may not have noticed. You mention about the town Waterford several times, however it is an interesting fact that Waterford is a city, not only that but Irelands first city and was indeed the capital of Ireland at one stage. I think that's very interesting. You mentioned about the fact that the police force is 100% white. I'm unsure of where you got the facts for that but asking my father on the matter he happily informed me that there are quite a few people of other nationalities in the force including some nice chinese students of his. (He trains the new recruits you see)
    I must say I do see some slight irony in your use of the term Fenian which in this part of Ireland would be considered a racist remark when you seem so angered by racism.

Looking forward to your reply,

Fergus.

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭chelloveks

Chochese wrote: »
    SO, I was walking through Broad Street the other day when a website on a flyer caught my eye. It had a web address to www.waterford.fr

This guy seems to have some serious issues with Waterford, but mainly with himself IMO!

Any thoughts?

www.waterford.fr

So who was handing out these flyers, was it Tawdy....or maybe Howdoooo? Love to meet whoever was handing out this fellas flyers!

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭Mysterious&Shy

popped him an aul mail there

Let us know what happens! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭Flyin Irishman

Roen wrote: »
    The domain was only registered on the 27/04/2011 by someone called Ano Nymous. As mental as he appears he must have a credit card (or access to one at least).

Then again he registered the domain with a company that have apparently trademarked 'No Bullshit' as an expression so god knows they may have accepted some magic beans for the domain.

As fun as this is to watch unfolding he's obviously not right in the head.

Yeah but chrishepburn.com was registered in 2006 to Chris Hepburn (surprisingly). Also included are a phone number and an address in Paris....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭Roomic Cube

mail wrote: »
    Dear Fergus,

You are right about my usage of The word Fenian.
    I am trying to push buttons.
    Waterford shít all over me for 9 months.
    Regards Chris

Ok so that's the first response, he's at least together enough to reply without flipping out completely. Where to go from here?
    Also the email I got back was infact from chris@chrishepburn.com so its the same guy on both

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭TheHumanOnion

Ask him for some examples of how Waterford "shat on him" for 9 months? :P

He just seems like a bitter, demented man with a huge chip on his shoulder to me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭dayshah

I never heard of the term Fenian being racist abuse before :confused:

Anyway, the best thing is just to inform him of the thread so we can all politely discuss the matter :D

I think we should get as many people as possible to post him a blaa....

EDIT: Scratch that, the address he registered the domain with is the Élysée Palace, where the French President lives - Ego, much?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭savic04

Ask him is he coming over the Waterford Music Festival and what he makes of the line up

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

He needs to have his domain info correct. Shall look at that for the craic!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

The chap repeats himself way too much for me to read the whole thing (on the first link) there is only so many times i can read the words, vile, vulgar, perverse, racist etc.. before they lose all meaning and i find myself drifting off......

Decided to send him a quick mail myself:

"Dear Sir,
    I have read your thoughts and find them quite interesting. However I am unable to ascertain exactly what makes Waterford such a 'vile and vulgar town' or how the people of Waterford managed to 'sh*t all over' you. I was wondering would it be possible for you to please supply a few examples of what has made you feel this way, and possibly some stories outlining how you feel you were mistreated during your time here?
    Looking forward to your reply,
    Mark"

And got the following reply:

"Dear Mark,
    I am trying to forget Waterford and 9 months of hell that town put me through
    Regards Chris"

Am trying to decide what to say back to him now... anybody got any ideas? Seems to me like he has no valid argument really

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

How about

Dear Chris

**** you

Regards,
    Waterford City

Am trying to decide what to say back to him now... anybody got any ideas? Seems to me like he has no valid argument really

Inform his that he is mistaken. Waterford is a City, not a town.
    EDIT: Scratch that, the address he registered the domain with is the Élysée Palace, where the French President lives

I always thought Sarkozy had it in for us.

dayshah wrote: »
    I always thought Sarkozy had it in for us.

That crafty fiend!!

My response to him:

"Dear Chris,

I do understand that you feel you were mistreated during your time in Waterford. However in my 22 years living in this city I have found the vast majority of people friendly and courteous to both locals and visitors to the city. I do believe that every town and city has its small minority of idiots, and that this tends to reflect badly on the city as a whole. However I would like to hear exactly what caused you to feel such a strong level of disdain, and borderline hatred, towards this city.

Regards,

Mark"

I think I used the word "city" enough :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,203 ✭✭✭Junior

he hardly thinks he's related to Audrey Hepburn does he ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭gscully

I can't fcuking wait for the News & Star to link to THIS!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 uberfubar

Ellie1984 wrote: »
    Wouldnt work for me either cos I typed in waterford.fr in the url bar but if you click on the link in the op post it should work.

Guys I think I "met" this guy: was sitting outside the Kazbar about a month ago and saw this 50-60 year old guy with a brown coat kicking an old suitcase on the footpath. He was talking loudly to himself and then started shouting obscenities about a woman that ruined his life and how sh1tty this country was. Gardai were called and he went away. I think it was him cos he said loads of things that are written on the website and I had not seen him before or have seen him since. But I could be mistaking.

The man's real name is Christopher Kell, he is now 46 and he is originally from Cumbria in England. He spent many years in the US and I think he has both a UK and a US passport.

Have a read of this news article about him http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/article836270.ece

And this one http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/article803968.ece

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭blaa85

"Christopher Kell, 37, called Judge Brian Corrin a “redneck”"

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭bullpost

I googled yer wan Elizebeth Gracen and she was a fine woman in her day.

gscully wrote: »

Sure the whole investigation is already done for them :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5 uberfubar

bullpost wrote: »
    I googled yer wan Elizebeth Gracen and she was a fine woman in her day.

A fine woman she was, sure she was Miss America 1982 and 10 years later she posed nude in Playboy. She banged Clinton, but that is nothing to go by at all. She seems to have Irish heritage too, her parents names are Jimmy Ward and Patricia Murphy.

There is conflicting info about her online. IMDB says she has been going out with Adam Murphy since 1992 and they had a daughter in 2005.
    http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001286/bio

There is no mention of Adam or the daughter in Yahoo movies, but they do mention a Pat Austin who may well be Chris Kell aka Christopher Hepburn aka Jonathon Blair, etc.

"Companion: Pat Austin. no longer together; reportedly racked up debts in Gracen's name; jailed in Paris for fraud and embezzlement"
    http://www.google.ie/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CBYQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fmovies.yahoo.com%2Fmovie%2Fcontributor%2F1800162515%2Fbio&rct=j&q=Pat%20Austin%20gracen&ei=rETJTbjwH4ik8QPX_siuAw&usg=AFQjCNGmkGaPFPgd5buBS0SsNNURbgIy9g&cad=rja

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭eiresandra

What a weird yet fascinating story. I'm half expecting Jessica B Fletcher to roll up on her bike outside the Tower Hotel next.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

He seems to give out about everything. Must tell madblaa there is a French version of him. Le madblaa

• Registered Users Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭STIG83

gscully wrote: »

Or tell Billy MacCarthy about him.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭BlaasForRafa

eiresandra wrote: »
    What a weird yet fascinating story. I'm half expecting Jessica B Fletcher to roll up on her bike outside the Tower Hotel next.

This is his father.....apparently

lord_lucan.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

I saw www.waterford.fr on a flyer near Penneys alright :pac:

He has some serious issues with Waterford CITY.

Advertisement