Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.waterford.fr

• Registered Users Posts: 827 ✭✭✭jimbojazz

Aoifey! wrote: »
    I saw www.waterford.fr on a flyer near Penneys alright :pac:

He has some serious issues with Waterford CITY.

I wonder who is posting those flyers - Is he still here or does he have contacts still here?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

He's some kinda playwright so any publicity is good publicity for him I suppose.

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭Roomic Cube

Ah lads this is getting better and better, i'm gonna email him again tonight, what questions do we want asked?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭blaa85

Ask him does he need any actors.

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭beegirl

That website is the most bizarre thing I have ever seen :eek: What the hell???

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

I'm just thinking here (and i'm not saying this as a mod) is it right that we are taking the piss out of this guy? I know he brings it on himself with the website and all but it's kind of a blurry line between sending an email to see what the reaction is and ripping into someone with an obvious mental illness.

just a thought.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 meh123

i worked in meteor customer care and he used to call in under the name Jonathon blair CONVINCED the FBI were tapping his calls!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

ziedth wrote: »
    I'm just thinking here (and i'm not saying this as a mod) is it right that we are taking the piss out of this guy? I know he brings it on himself with the website and all but it's kind of a blurry line between sending an email to see what the reaction is and ripping into someone with an obvious mental illness.

just a thought.
    He sounds like a chap that wants attention is all. Could be more of a great mind than a troubled one. Maybe not though lol

just a thought.

Wouldn't say I'm taking the piss, while there's an element of humour to what I'm doing, I still would like to know why he's got such a grudge against Waterford after all I live here and I like living here. He seems wound up enough to create a website to let people know he hates here and stuck up flyers to promote that website. No problem leaving him be if we think that's best but I don't like someone giving this place a bad name when for the most part its a pretty lovely city...

Don't get me wrong I agree he should be emailed and what you sent him was perfect. It's just wouldn't like to say pretend to be the FBI or something just to mess with his obviously ****ed up head. I would personally love to hear the full story behind it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭dayshah

Don't get me wrong I agree he should be emailed and what you sent him was perfect. It's just wouldn't like to say pretend to be the FBI or something just to mess with his obviously ****ed up head. I would personally love to hear the full story behind it.

Email him pretending you are the feds and get him to 'fess up.

I hope someone sees him around town again. Anyway regardless of his craziness he seems a dickhead. Just as someone with a heart condition can be a dickhead so can someone with a mental condition. Most people with mental conditions are not dickheads. So he can't hide behind the condition.

Fair point dayshah

So is Chris Hepburn and Christopher Kell the same person? And also he goes by Jonathon Blair seemingly too...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭BlaasForRafa

is it right that we are taking the piss out of this guy?

Yes.

One million billion per cent YES!

• Registered Users Posts: 7 savagecabage

"Dear Mark,
    I am trying to forget Waterford and 9 months of hell that town put me through
    Regards Chris"

He really has a strange way of forgetting about things, going to all the effort of buying a domain and writing up long winded rants, then posting flyers around the town/city about his website, thats not a good way to forget about something, in fact im fairly certain he is doing the exact opposite there, but whatever works for him i suppose.

i just hope waterford doesnt sh*t on this guy any more than it has already, god knows what he might do, he might start...... a facebook page :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭O Riain

he obviously has not seen this

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭Nolanger

He should do up an alternative video called Waterford City the place to leave!!

http://www.chrishepburn.com/

"On my other side WWW.CHRISHEPBURN.ORG I tend to ramble I will attempt to remain concise and on point on this site."

yea it only took me a few minutes to scroll to the bottom of the page this time

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭wobbles

So is Chris Hepburn and Christopher Kell the same person? And also he goes by Jonathon Blair seemingly too...

Many an hour i spent argueing with this chap under the name Chris Blair when i was working up in Rigney Dolphin too. Whatever mental illness he has, he is still a prick. If i had known of his ramblings, i would have had some fun with him, just to waste his time as much as he hated ours

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭beegirl

http://www.chrishepburn.com/

"On my other side WWW.CHRISHEPBURN.ORG I tend to ramble I will attempt to remain concise and on point on this site."

yea it only took me a few minutes to scroll to the bottom of the page this time

Many more classics here, lol :p

"I expect flag waving chimps will be offended by me calling the USA a cancer upon the planet I stand by my words The USA is a cancer upon the planet it is also an obscenity"

He seems to really hate the USA this time, maybe Waterford ain't lookin so shabby now, eh Chris???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 502 ✭✭✭BeerSteakBirds

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057211706

Strangely the same guy is responsible for this thread ...Hepburn aka Austin aka the OP who closed his account. I was amused at his websites which are full of hate and rage and lengthy yet boring as hell. I googled the facts behind what he was saying and it led me back to boards and this thread lol. Its all nonsense..he writes like an obsessed schizophrenic... he is always giving out about something otherwise he is never happy... hence the dig at Ireland in that other thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭Kizzles

Chris Kell is his real name apparently. Found this article about him www. winnipegfreepress .com/ historic/31385424.html

Strangely the same guy is responsible for this thread ...Hepburn aka Austin aka the OP who closed his account. I was amused at his websites which are full of hate and rage and lengthy yet boring as hell. I googled the facts behind what he was saying and it led me back to boards and this thread lol. Its all nonsense..he writes like an obsessed schizophrenic... he is always giving out about something otherwise he is never happy... hence the dig at Ireland in that other thread.

it was funny seeing that thread the other day

2011 - "Waterford is a backwards town, something about Elizabeth Gracen being scum"
    2014 - "Ireland is a backwards country, Elizabeth Gracen will rot in jail bla bla bla"

he really has such a broad range of topics!

his website is amusing alright, but kind of sad at the same time, the guy needs professional help. i still couldnt help but laugh when i did a word search on his chrishepburn site to see how many times he mentioned the word "hitler". 25 times! Godwin's law or what!
    and he says the word "abomination" in almost every paragraph

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭aaaaaaaahhhhhh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 502 ✭✭✭BeerSteakBirds

Link not working....

what motivates this strange guy ? paranoid schizophrenic delusions ? hes been writing garbage for years and years...and not just liteweight trolling either.., this guy is professionally dedicated to his garbage lol

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭aaaaaaaahhhhhh

Link not working....
    Admins Closed the thread lad. Looks like all boards threads he started have been closed and taken down.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Redwings

Had to join to post on to this thread. I am a homeless worker in London and have been the new receiver of online abuse from this scum ****. Mainly because I refused to house him and for that I am on his .net site and receive at least one email a week from him too. I told him he 'would need to seek psychiatric help for your mental health problems as you appear very delusional, paranoid and obsessive'. For this I am forever known as 'a useless, well meaning ****'.

A direct quote from his email yesterday is; f.uck off you vile, ignorant, low life c.unt. Yes, quite the little charmer! I never realised the extent of his name changes until yesterday when I was bothered to actually google him to read updates on the chrishepburn.net site and found the Christopher Kell name and that he is also Jurgen Von Bumsenspiegel in Ulverston.

He sent messages to my manager, charity president, UK CEO and Internantional Co-Ordinator to let them know how **** I was for not helping out a poor man detroyed by the bitch Gracen who should rot in hell whilst he drives off in Ferrari.

One thing I would like to know is if there ever was a dead daughter.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭taytobreath

sorry i have no additional info for u but OH MY GOD, ive never seen this thread before and wow, did u inform the police

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Redwings

sorry i have no additional info for u but OH MY GOD, ive never seen this thread before and wow, did u inform the police

He was just a delusional t.wat before yesterday. I never believed the Poetker or Gracen stuff at all really as he was/ is insane. Good to know he is a stalker.

I do wonder where he us us.