Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bin Laden has left the Dojo...

• 09-05-2011 1:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭

Source.

The f*cker was a Judo Black Belt!!.

Taiwanese judo coach surprised by bin Laden's terrorist transformation

Veteran Taiwan judo coach Wu Cheng-ming, who once taught al-Qaida leader Osama bin Laden judo and self-defense combat skills in Saudi Arabia three decades earlier, said he was surprised by the twists and turns in the life of a former student who was later listed the world's top terrorist and shot dead.
    In his interviews with TV news channels in Taiwan, Wu showed the photos and videos in which he posed with Saudi students, including bin Laden.

Wu said he was invited by the Saudi government 30 years ago to serve as a security consultant to the royal family. His job included giving judo lessons to younger members of the royal Saudi family and bin Laden became one of his students then.

Among his many students in the Middle East, bin Laden was among the outstanding ones because he was able to earn his black belt for judo in a relatively short period of just three years after completing the required training courses and certifying tests, Wu said.

Wu said he had spent time chatting and eating with bin Laden, who was then in his 20s, when he lived and worked in Saudi Arabia.

Over the years, Wu said he could always easily identify bin Laden because of his striking facial features that had remained little unchanged after decades.

But he also recalled that bin Laden tended to be rather radical when expressing his views on many political and social issues, said Wu.

However, Wu said, he was surprised by the drastic transition of bin Laden to become the world's top terrorist whose life eventually ended after a 10-year hunt by U.S. forces.

Ippon'd by a US Navy SEAL :pac:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭cowzerp

Is this a R.I.P thread?!
    ya do realise he's dead years, no way they got him last week!
    Yank propaganda at it's best..

ps, maybe he should of done krav maga instead..

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

cowzerp wrote: »
    Is this a R.I.P thread?!

Yea, R.I.P. Bin Laden lol.

Judo is ineffective against 5.56 cal bullets - but Krav Maga rawks out :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭Gumbi

Is this a R.I.P thread?!

Can you validate that statement?

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭ScareGilly

Gumbi wrote: »
    Can you validate that statement?

I think the answer to that is simple... Nobody knows when/where/if he died. So to ask that is ridiculous, did you send a letter to the white house to ask them to validate it too? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭Raging_Ninja

Bin Laden, Teddy Roosevelt, Vladimir Putin.

Judo, the sport of choice for psychopaths and presidents alike.

• Advertisement

Putin V Bin Laden would've outsold any combat sports fight card ever.

Angela Merkel is a Judo Black Belt too.

Guy Richie is also a Judo BB and train's in BJJ too (not sure what belt he holds).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 863 ✭✭✭bjj-fighter

Guy Richie is also a Judo BB and train's in BJJ too (not sure what belt he holds).

I think it's brown, maybe purple.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭Killme00

Awesome

PS:

-If he was killed several years ago, then GWB would have paraded his body in front of the cameras (this would have resulted in another Republican president)
    -There is too much at stake for Obama to lie (an election)

Ergo: Anyone who thinks the US didnt kill OBL last week is an idiot.

Killme00 wrote: »

They didn't kill him, and I'm not an idiot - Allah killed him (last week)...

A US navy SEAL fired a bullet, Allah decided if it should hit him in the head - it did - Allah fooking Akbar :pac:

• Advertisement

Allah fooking Akbar :pac:

Dirka dirka muhamed ali dirka jihad

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭Dave Joyce

Is this a R.I.P thread?!
    Yank propaganda at it's best.

Amm, then WHY would Al Qeida admit he'ed be killed in the raid on the compound?? In fact they'ed known he was in Pakistan for years just not he's exact location until the couriers helped:)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭Barry.Oglesby

They didn't get him. he's still alive and making mostly bad movies

mel-gibson-crazy-beard.jpg

Gardai in Ballymun have arrested three of four well known Islamic terrorists: Bin Snortin. Bin Dealin and Bin Thievin. But there was no sign of Bin Workin.

:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 651 ✭✭✭TrollHammaren

Holy shít! You're actually right!

I fúckin' hate that woman, anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 826 ✭✭✭Jason McCabe

Bush versus Bin Laden would have been the real seller.

Bush going Freestyle and Bin laden going Judo style

I think Bush would go for the quick Win whereas Bin Laden had a better Gas Tank

Killme00 wrote: »
    Awesome

PS:

-If he was killed several years ago, then GWB would have paraded his body in front of the cameras (this would have resulted in another Republican president)
    -There is too much at stake for Obama to lie (an election)

There was no body and no proof so they would have been only assuming he was dead, guaranteed he was killed in the caves in Afghanistan that time they bombed the **** out of the caves, thats the last time he had released videos proclaiming war on the infidels, or do ya think he lost interest in the videos etc.

Also dumping his body at sea and no pics etc its all BS, Osamah is trying to gain popularity in a time he badly needs it, and there ready to start pulling out of the combat zones and this justifies them saying the war is over, And to top it all off he's sitting in his gaff having tea and biscuits watching neighbours on Sky plus and not in hiding at all.

So im not going to believe the yanks in saying he died last week without proof, and Al queda saying it could easily be deemed as them looking to get there war back off the ground as it suited them at the time to say he was alive.

Either way its all hear say

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

Osamah is trying to gain popularity in a time he badly needs it,

Indeed, and obama claiming that bin laden is dead only for the f**ker to show up a few days later hale and hearty laughing at him would be a sure fire way to win the hearts of americans.

Actually I heard the yanks are hiding bin laden in that place that they filmed the moon landings :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 237 ✭✭stevemc01

This match was nearly set up at one stage, but talks fell apart after M1 who represent Putin, demanded that they get to copromote the event without actually contributing any cash.

Bambi wrote: »
    Indeed, and obama claiming that bin laden is dead only for the f**ker to show up a few days later hale and hearty laughing at him would be a sure fire way to win the hearts of americans.

Actually I heard the yanks are hiding bin laden in that place that they filmed the moon landings :pac:

He is dead, thats been obvious for years, the non release of his video threats was all ya needed to know this!!

ya cant seriously think the americans just went in, no casualties clean kill, remove body and ditch it in sea! could have happened i just dont believe it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 826 ✭✭✭Jason McCabe

I smell a serious rat over the whole fiasco too.

I love the way the news is reported as if it is 100% fact

<<

Conspiracy forum that way lads, bring your own tin foil hats :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭Dave Joyce

ya cant seriously think the americans just went in, no casualties clean kill, remove body and ditch it in sea! could have happened i just dont believe it.

Actually I very much CAN believe it. That is WHAT the SEALS are trained to do and one of the VERY best at it, in particular SEAL Team 6 who are the elite of the elite.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,615 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Thief

Please be advised that Saturday’s story from Taiwan, which quoted a judo coach saying he had trained a young Osama bin Laden in Saudi Arabia in the early 1980s, has been withdrawn.

Saudi judo officials challenged the account. They also said that a photograph provided by the coach, which he said showed him with bin Laden wearing judo gear, in fact portrayed another man who was training Saudi judo athletes at that time.

The following story has been withdrawn.

There will be no substitute story.

Link

method_get_s_osama-bin-laden-05-09-11-8-38-2-498_medium.jpg

Link

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭Barry.Oglesby

That's not Osama that's plainly one of the dudes from Earth Wind and Fire.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

Peter stucliffe was a judo black belt too. Or osama was peter sutcliffe. I'm not sure which

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,995 ✭✭✭Tim_Murphy

Didn't realise Cowzer was park of the Jim Corr brigade! :eek:

zombie%20d.jpg

If he was Andrea Corr Mr.Cowzer would be in for some surprise sex :pac:

Advertisement