Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X Factor 2011 (UK show)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

One of Two Shoes is preggers right?

That's gonna be so awkward if she went into labour on stage or something though..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,822 ✭✭✭sunflower27

How can they criticise him and yet say how great Johnny is?

They are ridiculous - the lot of them.

Maybe if he came in swinging on a trapeze they'd have let him off :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭Stacey.

Hopefully Louis will prove Gary wrong and bring Jonjo back next week :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

Angelandie wrote: »
    How do i get this forum to keep refreshing, I hit the refresh button every min or so and I could have missed two pages of posts!!!

They are fast on the keys and buttons i bet i will be two pages back by time you read this or you may never see it :(:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭dee.

That was just horrible to watch.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭keps

louis really picke some crap acts - so he deserves what he gets

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭Guillaume

judges cannot judge properly : it is all good or totally rubbish for them, no middle. Please give me a break

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

I think Gary is being really cruel tonight, he's just trying to be Simon. The thing with Simon was that when he said this stuff usually he put a funny spin on it or just straight up blamed the mentor, but Gary is just a prick.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

He deserved a bit of criticism but like...JonJo will be in bits for ages if he goes out now and he wasn't the worst, or at least there was others on a par with him. :(

Noel2k9 wrote: »

That's gonna be so awkward if she went into labour on stage or something though..

I think she's only a few weeks pregnant but that would be both hilarious and very awkward

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭keps

Guillaume wrote: »
    judges cannot judge properly : it is all good or totally rubbish for them, no middle. Please give me a break

there are plenty of breaks on ITV

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭Stacey.

keps wrote: »
    louis really picke some crap acts - so he deserves what he gets

He could have put through the amazing Carolynne Poole :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,550 ✭✭✭Min

The thing is that was easily the worst performance of the night so far.

Skid wrote: »
    Gary is a terrific judge - gets straight to the point.

Yeah if its not his act :rolleyes:;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

Guillaume wrote: »
    wow the judges getting nasty..... band of clowns
    1966 wrote: »
    JonJo is sooooooo uncomfortable now........judges talking about him now as if hes not there...........ffs

What should they do - lie to his face and tell him it was good? They've already done that with the first five contestants. It's about time they started to do their job and be honest with them. Gary's comment to Louis was a bit bitchy but I'd rather he speak his mind than wax lyrical about how fantastic everyone is.

And Kelly is totally right - you can't use nerves as an excuse now. It's a weak defence that gets used too often.

How can they criticise him and yet say how great Johnny is?

They are ridiculous - the lot of them.

Maybe if he came in swinging on a trapeze they'd have let him off :rolleyes:

Totally agree. While John Joe may be boring, he has a decent voice and is a serious singer. Johnny is an annoying joke.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

phasers wrote: »
    I think Gary is being really cruel tonight, he's just trying to be Simon. The thing with Simon was that when he said this stuff usually he put a funny spin on it or just straight up blamed the mentor, but Gary is just a prick.

I wish the other judges would be honest. Any time Gary talks smack they should start by saying "...Says the guy who brought Frankie through."

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

To say he stuck out like a sore thumb because he wasn't good enough was just downright nasty. Ouch!

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Noel2k9 wrote: »

She's not due until February so very slim chance of that!

I'm so excited for Craig and Two Shoes, hope they do well!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,643 ✭✭✭R.D. aka MR.D

that ad kinda made we want an electric car!

• Advertisement

dee. wrote: »
    I think she's only a few weeks pregnant but that would be both hilarious and very awkward

Few weeks only ? Oh the big house party? Who is daddy frankie? :D

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

phasers wrote: »

Simon was honest, which is what Gary is being to a certain degree, other judges need to be honest as well!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,281 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Poor John Jo - I'm afraid Gary is right, he sticks out like a sore thumb!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,643 ✭✭✭R.D. aka MR.D

These two are such a joke!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Gary will lose more fans with his words - then he will make!
    He should learn there is a time and a place to be outright bitchy.
    Till then, he could be more diplomatic!

These two are so annoying

• Registered Users Posts: 6,259 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

Oh great, Retards 'R' us!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

I can't believe one of them is pregnant, there's no way I'd go on a show like this if I were pregnant!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

What should they do - lie to his face and tell him it was good?

It's possible to be honest without being cruel.

"I didn't like that I'm afraid" rather than "Well, I guess Louis' decision will be easy then!". Y'know?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

I love Two Shoes :D haha

Hope they get really far.. they're just so likeable!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement