Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X Factor 2011 (UK show)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,184 ✭✭✭3ndahalfof6

i just don't understand it, like jade made kelly cry but she did not put her through, i hope she gets a chance to appear, and the judges will not be making their decisions based on last nights performances.

i just put it down.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

mystic86 wrote: »
    whats all this crap about amelia and her first audition

her voicy then was also very shouty and tearing/jarring and she also wore stupid makeup

wut?? Her first audition was really good as was her judges house performance.
    I'm just annoyed at the fact that one of the girls has to go tonight whilst then you've the likes of some of the over's who are way less talented who'll still be in the competition. Sigh.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

I think Sophie will go.

Hopefully

Sophie
    Jonjo
    2 Shoes
    James

• Registered Users Posts: 86,529 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Whom ever did the make overs and styling should be shot!

I liked Janet's performance last night :o I wasnt a big fan of hers before but she was amazing last night I thought. Craig disappointed me and I hoped he would be better maybe he should have got Frankie' song choice imo. Lulu likes his disco too much he is ruining his group. Kelly's southern ghetto talk was annoying last night. I felt sorry for 2 shoes they were given the worse song choice from Tulisa they are going home tonight the other groups impressed me. One of the girls from 2 shoes lipstick was smeared all over her face after their song looked awful god help her when she sees that back.

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭hug0

Anyone know how I get playback on tv3?Can only half of the acts?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,641 ✭✭✭andyman

mystic86 wrote: »
    whats all this crap about amelia and her first audition

her voicy then was also very shouty and tearing/jarring and she also wore stupid makeup

Looks like someone has some sort of vendetta against Amelia.

Anyone with half a brain can see she's one of the best in the competition. Mary Byrne used to shout, Amelia's voice is powerful. There's a massive difference.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Horrific evening so far, this better be good.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,536 ✭✭✭jaffa20

Johner wrote: »
    I think Sophie will go.

Hopefully

Sophie
    Jonjo
    2 Shoes
    James

:eek: Sophie was one of the best last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,655 ✭✭✭1966

Dont know all their names yet but def the "Army" guy will be gone tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭spirit_77

each judge losing an act really is stupid! in my opinion the 4 girls are probably in the top 8 acts at least!

• Advertisement

jaffa20 wrote: »
    :eek: Sophie was one of the best last night.

i agree nice tone to her voice, she better not go or there wil be trouble.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭dee.

Its such a pity what they did to Amelia :( If she had gone and done exactly what she did in her first audition, there wouldn't be any doubt she'd be through. She was barely recognisable from her first audition...she looks cheap. I'm expecting her to go tonight, but its such a pity, I would have liked to see her progress.

Completely agree! Even though her performance last night was awful, shes very talented and has shown us that, she really deserves another chance. :(

i agree nice tone to her voice, she better not go or there wil be trouble.

Her and Amelia are my favorites but I have a feeling it will be one of them going tonight :mad:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Roll up and place your bets! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Angelandie

I think Amelia, Johnjo, the boy with the guitar and 2Shoes are going to go tonight!

spirit_77 wrote: »
    each judge losing an act really is stupid! in my opinion the 4 girls are probably in the top 8 acts at least!

The girls category is so strong compared to the others, I would have preferred double eliminations or something like last year. Up or down, one very talented girl is going to get kicked out tonight unfortunately.

they look like lambs to the slaughter.

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Angelandie

dee. wrote: »
    The girls category is so strong compared to the others, I would have preferred double eliminations or something like last year. Up or down, one very talented girl is going to get kicked out tonight unfortunately.

I agree, it seems a stupid way to start off the competition...

Argh, I don't have a tv in my room so have to watch the feed online....it keeps freezing :(

Dermot is such a babe :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Argh, I don't have a tv in my room so have to watch the feed online....it keeps freezing :(

Had to do that when I was in uni, it sucks :(

• Registered Users Posts: 17,942 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

The girls are lookin hawt.

lizt wrote: »
    Had to do that when I was in uni, it sucks :(

Yeah such a pain,thankfully this thread is super active so anything i miss out on..i'll read on here :D

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭closifer

uuughh..hate that thing tulisa does instead of waving...contrived looking

I feel silly but I actually have butterflies in my stomach..not the good kind! So devastated one of the girls will be going tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Do TV3 stream it? Or where do you watch it online?

I'm so scared for Amelia. Whichever girl goes it's going to be a travesty tbh as they're all very talented. (Yes even Janet, who I'm not a fan of).

God just watching Johnny back there...awful :o I'd still prefer him to stay over Jonjo though.

Lol at Louis voice going all high pitched when he was shouting "you deserve to be on that stage" to Amelia

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Yeah such a pain,thankfully this thread is super active so anything i miss out on..i'll read on here :D

It was funny when I did it in second year I was living above the uni shop and they always had it on the tv. It was like ten seconds ahead so I could kinda hear it before the stream!

Do TV3 stream it? Or where do you watch it online?

I'm so scared for Amelia. Whichever girl goes it's going to be a travesty tbh as they're all very talented. (Yes even Janet, who I'm not a fan of).

God just watching Johnny back there...awful :o I'd still prefer him to stay over Jonjo though.

Im watching it here: http://www.justin.tv/wmc_tv#/w/1882850576 :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

closifer wrote: »
    uuughh..hate that thing tulisa does instead of waving...contrived looking

Still better than Cheryl's salute :P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement