Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X Factor 2011 (UK show)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

UGH, I haaaaate Frankie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Fcukin Frankie.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Bonavox

People who I think will go:

Boys: Guy with the guitar.
    Girls: Amelia
    Groups: Nu Vibe
    Overs: Johnjoe

• Registered Users Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭dee.

Urghhhh I wish they would send Frankie home tonight but that'll never happen :( we'll probably be stuck with him til the final

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Painful watching back through some of these acts!

• Advertisement

Bonavox wrote: »

I agree with all of this, although Amelia deserves to stay she was weak last night.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

dee. wrote: »
    Argh, I don't have a tv in my room so have to watch the feed online....it keeps freezing :(

Turn off any anti-virus and firewalls temporary - it might help.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

I kinda like Rythmix and The Risk. Didn't think I would.

I agree with all of this, although Amelia deserves to stay she was weak last night.

Yeah, definitely didn't live up to her full potential. :(

Biggins wrote: »
    Turn off any anti-virus and firewalls temporary - it might help.

Ah thanks :) will give that a go!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭epiphone

i think the following will go

girl on piano
    boy with hat & guitar
    johnjoe
    nu vibe

Feel sorry for Jonjo, he kinda ruined his chances.

The top of Tulisas hair is awful...she should dye it back brown all over.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

By the way, if anyone wants to watch this online, you can make an account with Magnet Web TV (it's free), and can watch RTE1, RTE2 or TV3 on that! It generally works ok - you have to watch a short advertisement before you can start streaming though!

nah dont think NuVibe will go. The producers prob think they'll get the fangirl vote (and will keep them in..) whilst in reality most of us supposedly "fangirls" are comparing them to one direction. And they really are no 1D :p

The top of Tulisas hair is awful...she should dye it back brown all over.

I know, it looks like she spilled bleach over the top.

lizt wrote: »
    Feel sorry for Jonjo, he kinda ruined his chances.

I agree, I feel awful for him. I think he deserves to be there more than Johnny, but he was so dull and I think he'll be given the boot tonight. He never really had a chance at winning but its a shame he blew what chance he had at getting to the top 12 so early.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Craig shines so much looking back at all those recaps.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

You know what - they should get rid of all the dancers and crap behind them - all the contestants were put through on their singing ability (majority) not on the dancing. The dancing actually interferes with some of them singing where they cannot catch their breath.

I much prefer when they come out and sing - like Craig did and one or two others.

nah dont think NuVibe will go. The producers prob think they'll get the fangirl vote (and will keep them in..) whilst in reality most of us supposedly "fangirls" are comparing them to one direction. And they really are no 1D :p

As a non-fangirl, even I'll admit they're not even close to One Direction. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭tfitzgerald

Kelly rowland who I always liked is annoying the fcuk out of me and I'm down with that . Also I'd love to cut the boys hair. I hope the little girl from Tyrone wins

• Registered Users Posts: 17,942 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

IT'S MATT'S HAT!!

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

I loved Matt last year for most of the show, then started hating him when he was such an arsehole to Wagner :mad: So f*ck off Matt!

Matt Cardle is so boring...snooze

As a non-fangirl, even I'll admit they're not even close to One Direction. :pac:

wooooo! *high five* :D

I loved Matt last year for most of the show, then started hating him when he was such an arsehole to Wagner :mad: So f*ck off Matt!

I always thought he was so fake and contrived. :mad::mad::mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,550 ✭✭✭Min

Matt Cardle is of Irish ancestry, they emigrated and their surname was McArdle but somehowit became Cardle.

• Registered Users Posts: 755 ✭✭✭mr kr0nik

Kelly rowland who I always liked is annoying the fcuk out of me and I'm down with that . Also I'd love to cut the boys hair. I hope the little girl from Tyrone wins

Leave Kelly alone. Shes the only one whos actually honest.

She's also hot

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

You know what - they should get rid of all the dancers and crap behind them - all the contestants were put through on their singing ability (majority) not on the dancing. The dancing actually interferes with some of them singing where they cannot catch their breath.

I much prefer when they come out and sing - like Craig did and one or two others.

Couldn't agree more.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭LBD

BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHH Matt.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement