Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X Factor 2011 (UK show)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

I wish he'd do the unedited version of this song, it'd be gas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

amacachi wrote: »
    For the amount of work they've to put in it's a pretty low-paying job. The way finances work for contestants is disgusting.

Do they get paid or what?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,281 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

He's almost as bad as Katy Perry live.

He's out of breath and he barely moved a muscle! His BMI must be through the roof!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,184 ✭✭✭3ndahalfof6

Biggins wrote: »
    At least ya knew something good was coming! :D

it was dodgy for a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭Halo Kitty

Wonder will Gary tell Cee Lo about his healthy living "Diet"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭Belmono

Louis claps like a seal!

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭closifer

another bloody break

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

How the hell are they going to stretch this out over half an hour???? There's not even going to be a sing-off!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭dee.

leahyl wrote: »
    He's out of breath and he barely moved a muscle! His BMI must be through the roof!

Yeah I was just thinking that..it looked like he was finding it hard to talk to Dermot after it....all he did was stand there and sing and move his hands a bit :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Bonavox

I hate how the judges are obliged to give guests a standing ovation. There were better performances last night than that sh1t that didn't get one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 755 ✭✭✭mr kr0nik

Belmono wrote: »
    Louis claps like a seal!

I'm sure there's a joke in there somewhere :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,942 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

I'm going to predict a load of tears in the next half hour :rolleyes:

Most of which from Louis, for anyone other than the act that he is sending home.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,767 ✭✭✭Deeper Blue

Hate the way the judges always give the celebs a standing ovation no matter how shíte they are

• Registered Users Posts: 14,281 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

How the hell are they going to stretch this out over half an hour???? There's not even going to be a sing-off!!

Ooooh maybe there's another twist we don't know about!!

I really hate this twist. Its taking from and not adding to the show. I think it was just a way of the producers keeping in the conrtroversial acts and making sure the likes of Ktty didnt get sent home week 1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 827 ✭✭✭Wolflikeme

Jesus, Sophie and Amelia are 5/6 favourites on Paddy Power to be eliminated.

Janet's 40/1!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

panda100 wrote: »
    Do they get paid or what?

They do get paid. Biggins said 50-100k but that's for dozens of performances with very little respite. The winner gets a "£1 million record deal" but get 1-200k in cash and the rest goes on production of the album and promotion etc., and I strongly doubt they get a big percentage of the sales. It's a one-off deal so there's no guarantee they'll get a good deal after it. The other contestants who make it as far as the live shows are contracted to not do anything other than X-Factor related things for a set amount of time after the show finishes so that the winner gets a clear run for a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Ms. Chanandler Bong

It's just crap without the "Fcuk you" in the middle of it. Also he can barely sing live. Also the audience seems to not give a shiny ****e.
    He was on Jonathon Ross earlier this year & was really good. I'm starting to think it's the X-Factor sound crew who are sh!te...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,184 ✭✭✭3ndahalfof6

I hate food verts

Maybe they'll do two categories, go for a break, then do the other two...they should really just fit it into 15 mins though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

Aiden's mic stand!!

STEPS! I used to love them when I was a kid :)

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

leahyl wrote: »
    Ooooh maybe there's another twist we don't know about!!

I doubt it, they already would have mentioned it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,666 ✭✭✭Howjoe1

easy...more and more ad breaks.

last night we had 16 singers singing for 2 minutes. my maths make that 32 minutes, yet we had a 2 and a half hour show:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Oh gosh!! Please dont let it be Johnjo!!! :P

starting with the most obvious category

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭LBD

Any chance theres gonna be a twist on the twist?

Leahyl beat me to it I see!!! :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

PLEASE let it be Kitty!

it is DEFINTELY johnjo!

• Advertisement

Kitty should go but I think it'll be Johnjo :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement