Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X Factor 2011 (UK show)

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

amelia looks in the height of it

• Registered Users Posts: 5,184 ✭✭✭3ndahalfof6

well im happy for sophie, someone was going home im just glad it was not her.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭dee.

Wolflikeme wrote: »
    Didn't Kelly pick the song?

And when they're picking songs, they need to pick ones that can be chopped and changed. Billie Jean is not one of those songs and it just sounds so contrived.

Oh really? I didnt know that! Kelly f*cked it up from the beginning then, how could she think that was a good choice..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

Metro reported Amelia refused to wear a raunchy outfit for Saturday's show - maybe she was kicked off for that??

Ever think Dermot hates his job?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Producers booted Amelie so Franke can seen to be single, important for the teenage votes!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 755 ✭✭✭mr kr0nik

A V A wrote: »
    amelia looks in the height of it

I think they'll stay clear of her for a little bit...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Does anyone else hope that one of them will actually stand up and call the show out for this bs.

JohnJo and Amelia look furious.

wouldn't blame them especially when ya see the ****e that got through..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

What the fcuk was Janet wearing tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

People standing there devastated and them talking about hugs eugh...

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Amelia was fcuking robbed. But I knew it was goig to happen. Dermot sticking the mic in her face was so uncomfortable. Poor girl, she's only 16!

meh to the rest of them though. I think Frankie may be a shock early exit too - he seems universally loathed on all the forums I check.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,550 ✭✭✭Min

Well at least Olly is not trying to castrate himself with his trousers like Frankie is.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,412 ✭✭✭Lord Trollington

Amelia is prob in the top 6 of all singers in the show. Bit of a joke that she is gone to be honest.

But as usual 10-12mil people will tune in again nxt week, such is the appeal.

No one will call Bullsh*t on the show or its producers except The Sun tomorrow to sell papers.

• Registered Users Posts: 755 ✭✭✭mr kr0nik

Whats better, going out now or later on (ignoring the financial bit if you can)

Im going to root for Craig to win the whole thing now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

X-tra factor presenters being a bit harsh. Joking about hugs and the likes with dermot, while poor devestated contestants in background. X factor just seems a lot crueler this year for some reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭LBD

No Caroline the judges have NOT had a hard evening, the poors unfortunates they kicked off did!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,382 ✭✭✭✭rainbowtrout

Does anyone else hope that one of them will actually stand up and call the show out for this bs.

Ah the producers have already decided who they want in the final, so best to get rid of a few of the betters one they don't want while the judges still have control to avoid unwanted voting outcomes in later weeks when one of the producers favourites ends up in the bottom two and is given the boot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 827 ✭✭✭Wolflikeme

Amelia has every reason to be furious. Robbed!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭Arianna_26

I think Kelly made the right decision in putting Sophie through - she was really good last night but very difficult group to drop someone from.

I'm also happy that Sami got through but I think Louis should have kept Johnjo over Johnny.

And Gary should've kept James because Frankie is very annoying - he can't really sing and he needs a haircut.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

We all knew it but tonight has just confirmed how contrived and FIXED this show is. From the moment we saw the performances last night we all knew who was going, they messed everyone who was kicked out with song choices :mad::mad::mad:

• Advertisement

shut up Kelly..you could have given her a chance and instead you put Janet through who is about as interesting as a plank of wood.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭keps

what i do think is wrong is that they put them through the wringer at the final choice stage of the 'Judges' houses' - and then they do the same on the 1st week of the show.

I find it very unsavoury - a rush to the gutter just to keep the ratings high

• Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

I hate the way they always say, 'This isn't the end of the road for..', after they have been voted off. They say it to all of them but we never hear from them again.

dee. wrote: »
    Oh really? I didnt know that! Kelly f*cked it up from the beginning then, how could she think that was a good choice..

I think most of the time, the judges pick crap songs - not necessarily bad songs, but bad for what they want the acts to convey.

AHHHHHHHH the poor judges are all so sad boooohooooo

some caller pleeeeease call Kelly out!

"professional busker"...is that a compliment?

Caller Stacey was silenced I bet!!!!

Arianna_26 wrote: »
    Frankie is very annoying - he can't really sing and he needs a haircut.

Bahahaha That just sounded funny when I read it back!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

not impressed with Caroline and Olly's attitude to the contestants, at least Konnie was trying to be nice but these two are knobs.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement