Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X Factor 2011 (UK show)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭Justask

Kaiser2000 wrote: »

People are saying "Kitty will go next week" but sure do ye not remember the blatant fixing that went on last year to keep Katie and Cher in no matter what?! Almost every week Katie was in the bottom 2, yet SOMEHOW she managed to survive?! :rolleyes: The longer Kitty stays in, the more hype and press there'll be around it

Oh Please jesus dont say that :eek:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Barlow at 100,000 followers.
    GBarlowOfficial Gary Barlow
    I'm overwhelmed! Many tweets to follow....

• Registered Users Posts: 15,382 ✭✭✭✭rainbowtrout

leahyl wrote: »
    I thought Amelia's "makeover" was dreadful (or makeunder whichever way you look at it) I though she looked fierce before - they could have just toned down the eyeliner but left the blonde hair - she looks dreadful now - that pink hair does her no favours

Didn't they do the same to the American guy last year... he had a funny name and for the life of me I can't remember it. Ridiculous pink hair on him that made him look stupid.

Edit: Storm, knew it was something to do with the weather.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭dee.

Matt Cardle singing AGAIN? At least its at the end so I can turn it off then. Once was more than enough

• Registered Users Posts: 755 ✭✭✭mr kr0nik

dee. wrote: »
    I did..didn't know if it was appropriate to say
    d1ck
    on here :p

No explanation is required... :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,550 ✭✭✭Min

I thought Amelia's "makeover" was dreadful (or makeunder whichever way you look at it) I though she looked fierce before - they could have just toned down the eyeliner but left the blonde hair - she looks dreadful now - that pink hair does her no favours

She should sue them over the pink hair.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,281 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Didn't they do the same to the American guy last year... he had a funny name and for the life of me I can't remember it. Ridiculous pink hair on him that made him look stupid.

Edit: Storm, knew it was something to do with the weather.

STORM - Aaah memories!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 827 ✭✭✭Wolflikeme

Wow Frankie has quite small feet..maybe the saying about small feet/small manparts is true, considering he wears jeans like 5 sizes too small/tight.

No man should be able to fit into jeans that small! :D

Biggins wrote: »
    Barlow at 100,000 followers.

He is overwhelmed, imagine trying to read all the tweets that he has received :pac:

Wolflikeme wrote: »
    Wow Frankie has quite small feet..maybe the saying about small feet/small manparts is true, considering he wears jeans like 5 sizes too small/tight.

No man should be able to fit into jeans that small! :D

Frankie isn't what I'd call a man tbh...

• Advertisement

Min wrote: »
    He is overwhelmed, imagine trying to read all the tweets that he has received :pac:

:pac:

True! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭projectgtr

whats wrong with matt? he seems so dis-interested, at the end of his song he looked off the stage and gave a big "no" then when they were saying on the xtra factor he was playing again the camera panned to him and he looked so sad, something up i missed??

He should ask Stephen Fry for advice.

Hearing that again and it sounded like Tulisa said she was putting through Loo Vibe.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

Caroline/Olly are so awkward when they ask questions, its like they don't think before they speak. I thought nothing was worse than Konnie but i'm beginning to think I was wrong.

In fairness, they don't make up the questions. They are told what questions to ask.

Yeah, actually he's just like this manifestation of the general perception of a certain genre of music. Gimp.

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭egan2020

Caroline has really skinny legs!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭Justask

Thanks everyone for the banter over the last 2 nights. I had a giggle ;)

Great Thread

See you all next Saturday :)

Hearing that again and it sounded like Tulisa said she was putting through Loo Vibe.

I thought she said "blue vibe" lol

• Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

Two Shoes horrific - so loud.

• Advertisement

wtf Philip Schofield..

Wolflikeme wrote: »

Yeah, actually he's just like this manifestation of the general perception of a certain genre of music. Gimp.

EXACTLY! Also, he's 19 and looks 15

EXACTLY! Also, he's 19 and looks 15

Let's get him! :D

6 MONTHS pregnant?! I thought she was only a few weeks. Well, that explains why they got booted tonight.

6 MONTHS pregnant?! I thought she was only a few weeks. Well, that explains why they got booted tonight.

Yeah, the show couldn't afford a third contract if they did manage to win it.. :)

My mum was saying that last night alright that she looked very pregnant! I thought she was only 2 months or something

Where's Janet in all that camera posing clip they showed?
    They just about showed the rest!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

You could see her bump last night. I wonder did she wait to tell them until they got through.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

She seemingly told them at judges house

• Advertisement

God there's no way she could've carried on. The whole thing won't be over 'til mid December (I think). She could pop on stage!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement