Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X Factor 2011 (UK show)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

STFU Cheryl wannabe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 827 ✭✭✭Wolflikeme

There was no emotion from Frankie at all. How can you not sing that song and at least think of something that would make you give it more heart?

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭Halo Kitty

really poor performance.....I think Frankie has sung himself out of this show....and to be honest i will not miss him...he just does not have the X factor

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Bonavox

Really getting pissed off with Kelly interrupting any judge that she doesn't agree with. Starting to get tedious.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭Fago!

don't you ever say swagger again!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,603 ✭✭✭coffeepls

Give it up for Louis!! Nice one Louis-kins!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Biggins wrote: »
    Rotten Rotten Rotten Rotten Rotten Rotten Rotten Rotten Rotten Rotten Rotten Rotten Rotten Rotten Rotten Rotten Rotten Rotten Rotten Rotten Rotten Rotten Rotten Rotten Rotten Rotten Rotten Rotten Rotten Rotten Rotten Rotten Rotten Rotten Rotten Rotten Rotten Rotten Rotten Rotten Rotten Rotten Rotten Rotten Rotten Rotten Rotten Rotten Rotten Rotten Rotten Rotten Rotten Rotten Rotten Rotten

Not a fan then?

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

Girls, it aint about who you fancy!

My hatred is moving to Kelly asshole, louis is one of us

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Im not gonna be too mean here so im just gonna state the obvious, Frankie is a very, very mediocre singer. He's just not good enough. Gary should know better.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

Even the Janet haters must admit she was a hell of a lot better than Frankie!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Ah ffs Gary - it was sh*te

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

Kelly is a tool. Disagrees with Louis and then says the exact same thing! Gary would have agreed too, but it's his act so he can't

• Registered Users Posts: 755 ✭✭✭mr kr0nik

Gary was very restrained in his praise...

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

phasers wrote: »
    How is that hard on her?

I wasn't close to my grandparents either, I barely knew them. I don't understand why what I said was bad, she just didn't seem as upset as the producers tried to make out.

You've made it quite clear you're not a fan of hers and tbh, I think you're being unnecessarily hard on her and using any reason to berate her. That's how it seems to me, anyway. What did you want or expect? Her to have tears rolling down her face? Even if she wasn't close to him, so what? He still died. She didn't try make it into a big thing. If the producers did, it has nothing to do with her. She's just a young girl, give her a break.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

God If Gary thinks this is good I'm worried, I thought Gary was more copped on then that.

Fago! wrote: »

I have a bone to pick with you fago

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Da Shins Kelly

For someone who is actually a great singer and songwriter, Gary Barlow is not very good at spotting talent if he thinks that kid is good.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Is 'swagger' some kind of sacred word in America?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

That was awful, Frankie's a terrible singer. And he must have a teensy willy with all those skinny jeans he wears!
    He wears size six shoes too, pahaha.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Grants fairy

The emo girls are creaming themselves!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,942 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Fago! wrote: »

We-hell look who decided to show.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭dee.

Gary gives an honest opinion of everyone except his own acts. I wonder if he realizes when they're bad but has to stand up for them because their his acts? It looks ridiculous.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,656 ✭✭✭cgpg5

In fairness to Simon he actually used to categorically say if he was unhappy with his act. Can't believe the bias of these judges!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Gary is sucha ****.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

I would love for a judge to say to their own act well it wasn't your best. Instead they do the whole 'you're amazing, you are the one to beat...'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

"He's a hateful little bastard."
    - My dad. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Gary's a twat. Lol at the thought of Frankie singing Whitney Hueston. I wish he had got that, would have been hilarious!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,942 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

dee. wrote: »
    Gary gives an honest opinion of everyone except his own acts. I wonder if he realizes when they're bad but has to stand up for them because their his acts? It looks ridiculous.

In fairness, they all do that.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

Oh god Johnny and his furbee voice..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement