Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X Factor 2011 (UK show)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭keps

While there are hormonal teen girls with too much phone credit and a picture of his arse on the wall, Frankie isn't going anywhere near the bottom 2 for a while.

If I am wrong please present me with a lovely hat to eat. :pac:

Totally agree - as well as that Gary/producers have built Frankie up big time so it would be agreed in advance that if by chance he did hit the BOTTOM (get it?:)) 2 - that he would be saved for another try.

Gary is not going to be embarrassed by a 1st week elimination of his 'star act'.

• Registered Users Posts: 545 ✭✭✭WatchWolf

Has anyone else been disappointed with the live shows? Yesterday me and my girlfirend decided to screw it and change the channel. That's the first time I have not watched the X Factor voluntarily for the past few years.

WatchWolf wrote: »
    Has anyone else been disappointed with the live shows? Yesterday me and my girlfirend decided to screw it and change the channel. That's the first time I have not watched the X Factor voluntarily for the past few years.

yeah I agree - I remember in previous years checking Youtube on Sundays for a performance I really liked from the Saturday show.

At this stage I cannot imagine myself doing that this year.

I know a lot of people rave about Janet - but her voice and in particular the way she totally mangles the lyrics have left me cold so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,154 ✭✭✭✭Neil3030

I really like the risk but by christ lads will you stop hugging each other all the time in vignettes. We get it. You're "tight".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,656 ✭✭✭cgpg5

Bookies have nu vibe quoted at 4/9 to leave tonight...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Bonavox

Nu Vibe seriously have to leave tonight. Ridiculously bad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 827 ✭✭✭Wolflikeme

Bonavox wrote: »
    Nu Vibe seriously have to leave tonight. Ridiculously bad.

And Tulisa said something last night which implies they've not been getting along.

They're pants. They have to go.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

WatchWolf wrote: »

Very, I thought the lack of anything decent was obvious.

cat13.gif

Is it time? LOL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

I think we are getting tired of these shows now, they have lost some of the appeal.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭friendlylady

Biggins wrote: »
    Very, I thought the lack of anything decent was obvious.
    The first half of the show I totally agree with you but you have to say that Mischa's and Kitty's performances were outstanding, that Kitty one may be a royal pain in the ass but she's got serious talent, and this is not supposed to be a personality contest.;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

I assume Katy Perry will be miming.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

Tulisa improved immensely on her outfit :D

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Kelly looks stunning again. Boobies!

hondasam wrote: »
    I think we are getting tired of these shows now, they have lost some of the appeal.

As someone already commented, the USA show has FAR more talented folk on it, roughly at the same stages.
    This year (and last to be honest) the acts have gotten worse and just dreary.

cgpg5 wrote: »
    Bookies have nu vibe quoted at 4/9 to leave tonight...

I eventually found the bet on Betfiar -which is a great betting site as you can bet for or against a possibility

Just becuase there is generally a surprise in week 1 - I have bet that Nu Vibe will NOT be eliminated -
    It only cost me 3 euros to possibly win 8:)

• Registered Users Posts: 755 ✭✭✭mr kr0nik

The first half of the show I totally agree with you but you have to say that Mischa's and Kitty's performances were outstanding, that Kitty one may be a royal pain in the ass but she's got serious talent, and this is not supposed to be a personality contest.;)

personality is part of the package these days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Would she ever fcuk off with that arm salute.

I see Tulisa has fashioned a signature salute for herself. Why!?!!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,942 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Tulisa is making this way too easy for us.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭dr gonzo

Whats with the arm turn thing your one Tulisa does each time? Yeh love, we know you have a tattoo.

• Registered Users Posts: 755 ✭✭✭mr kr0nik

Kelly looks stunning again. Boobies!

Yeah, shes putting those bad boys down. go girl..

YAY! The Glee-style miming is back :D

So who does everyone really want to go first?

For me its Frankie.
    (if only we would be so lucky)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭Anita Blow

autotuned to bits

Lol Johnny :pac:

Misha's voice sounds great recorded. Is there a bit of auto-tune going on though?

Marry me, Sophie! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 4,412 ✭✭✭Lord Trollington

dr gonzo wrote: »
    Whats with the arm turn thing your one Tulisa does each time? Yeh love, we know you have a tattoo.

Cheryl use to do the little salute, I suppose she's trying to be like her but different.

Looks moronic.

But her boobies look good :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

Eugh. Auto tuned mime catastrophe

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭jaffacakesyum

The group miming this is just a disgrace

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement