Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X Factor 2011 (UK show)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

I'm embarrassed for Chris de Burgh. What an eejit.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,412 ✭✭✭Lord Trollington

Oh my god shameless.... Cringe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

Chris is such a superstar in his own eyes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 827 ✭✭✭Wolflikeme

Total w@nker.

• Registered Users Posts: 755 ✭✭✭mr kr0nik

Wolflikeme wrote: »
    Chris what do you think of Misha B?

Misha B reminds me of my daughter, the lovely Rosanna, let me see, they're both girls....em...eh..

id plug the daughter though

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

I have to say, Chris DOES have a point!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,942 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Christ appears to be taking advertising tips from Paul Merton

• Registered Users Posts: 4,412 ✭✭✭Lord Trollington

Actually felt sorry for Chris DeBurgh there....Genuinely

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,822 ✭✭✭sunflower27

He's obviously struggling with his diminishing fame. Plugging his new CD on X Factor.... cringe. :o

He's obviously struggling with his diminishing fame. Plugging his new CD on X Factor.... cringe. :o

hes not cool enough to be on itunes

• Advertisement

What a tool. Does he not realize it'll be available on iTunes too in mp3 format! Dinosaur!

Wolflikeme wrote: »
    What a tool. Does he not realize it'll be available on iTunes too in mp3 format! Dinosaur!

:pac:

Probably but how do you display an MP3 on tv?

Biggins wrote: »

I'm sure he'll offer a desktop wallpaper of himself as part of the download package to enjoy while you listen to his 'music'.

simple one person on stage representing the person who paid for it and the filled auditorium representing those who have downloaded it illegally but will never bother listening to it

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

I'm glad the guests are telling the truth about Frankie.

battery on the mobile going.. now.

night everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 17,942 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

I thought that said "sh!tcases" :o

I'm glad the guests are telling the truth about Frankie.

Good to see and hear too.

Am I the only one that finds Perry irritating and annoying?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

Take a ritalin, Katy

• Advertisement

G'night all, have fun.

I'm off to watch 'Shawshank'. A well overdue rewatch!

Katie seems really nice and down to earth. I wish she would change the hair.

oh please lady in red

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

In a way I'm glad NuVibe are gone, as much as I don't like Frankie they were useless the whole weekend.

More importantly to me anyway all of a sudden the three new judges are starting to wreck my head. Kelly's don't you dare say swagger line nearly made me vomit. Gary is as bad as Simon was last year in that he knows music so he obviously knows Frankie isn't up to it yet he makes out that he is a superstar.

I'm starting to think finally that the risk will get to the final with one of the girls and to be a bit random Craig.

Powered up the netbook. 3,2,1 I'm back in the room...

hondasam wrote: »
    oh please lady in red

Yea - a song about a woman that he eventually dumped after having an affair with another? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

Oh dear god! Lady in red..I'm really tired and hungover and don't need this..Biggins love your smilies and high fives tonight. Took all my energy to keep up with posts but they made me smile..

jluv wrote: »
    Oh dear god! Lady in red..I'm really tired and hungover and don't need this..Biggins love your smilies and high fives tonight. Took all my energy to keep up with posts but they made me smile..

hi11.gif

Cheers! glasses10.gif

ziedth wrote: »
    In a way I'm glad NuVibe are gone, as much as I don't like Frankie they were useless the whole weekend.

More importantly to me anyway all of a sudden the three new judges are starting to wreck my head. Kelly's don't you dare say swagger line nearly made me vomit. Gary is as bad as Simon was last year in that he knows music so he obviously knows Frankie isn't up to it yet he makes out that he is a superstar.

I'm starting to think finally that the risk will get to the final with one of the girls and to be a bit random Craig.

Its fairly obvious with Gary that he's deluded about Frankie. Makes you wonder if its his own line or if there is any persuasion otherwise

Yea - a song about a woman that he eventually dumped after having an affair with another? :pac:

thought lady in red was for his wife, blonde hair blue jeans was about the nanny

• Advertisement

hondasam wrote: »
    thought lady in red was for his wife, blonde hair blue jeans was about the nanny

Thats right, about his wife - whom he had an affair behind her back later wasn't it?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement