Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X Factor 2011 (UK show)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

Biggins wrote: »
    Thats right, about his wife - whom he had an affair behind her back later wasn't it?

Yes but I don't think he ever dumped his wife, could be wrong it was a long time ago. He is a bit of an idiot anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 755 ✭✭✭mr kr0nik

Do you remember the furore when he brought the stripper onstage for patricia the stripper (was it in Feile)

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Dear lord. I don't know what's more sickening, Chris de Burgh's crooning or Caroline and Olly's ridiculous fake flirting.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

Great line there from Caroline

nice guitar.

• Advertisement

Dear lord. I don't know what's more sickening, Chris de Burgh's crooning or Caroline and Olly's ridiculous fake flirting.

who is she, never heard of her before this. Olly is ok on it I think.

feck of chris, he sounds worse than frankie

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

hondasam wrote: »
    Yes but I don't think he ever dumped his wife, could be wrong it was a long time ago. He is a bit of an idiot anyway.

He does come across as a plonker alright!
    (You never see him with the wife anymore ever - just always the daughter.)

Woody Allen was like that as well wasn't he?? ONly kidding

LOL Fair play Olly grabbing her arse like that! :D

Daddy's girl keep him in the spot light, he sure made a mess outa that song

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,942 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Mum just walked in.

Mum - "What are you watching?"
    Me - "X Factor"
    Mum - *watches Chris for a minute* He's good. Who's he?!"
    Me - "...Eh, Chris DeBurgh"
    Mum - "OH! I though he was a contestant!"

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURN!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,412 ✭✭✭Lord Trollington

If we're being fair, its a good song and was a good performance.

Credit where credit is due.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

mr kr0nik wrote: »
    Its fairly obvious with Gary that he's deluded about Frankie. Makes you wonder if its his own line or if there is any persuasion otherwise

He's bound to be loyal to his own acts, though.

In fairness, I remember him saying at judges houses stage that Frankie wasn't the best vocalist he was putting through.

I think he was relying more on his personality, image and the female vote to progress in the competition, rather than singing ability.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

It's just so desperately tragic

He's bound to be loyal to his own acts, though.

In fairness, I remember him saying at judges houses stage that Frankie wasn't the best vocalist he was putting through.

I think he was relying more on his personality, image and the female vote to progress in the competition, rather than singing ability.

He could be loyal without making grand statements about his singing ability

If we're being fair, its a good song and was a good performance.

Credit where credit is due.

you think Chris was good, I though his singing was awful.

The eyebrows were as good as ever.

The eyebrows were as good as ever.

ya, his voice is not as good now he is older, it was a great song but he was way out of tune singing it tonight and could not hit the high notes.

OK thats it (definitely). See you all next Sat. Off to watch Bridget Jones

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

He could be loyal without making grand statements about his singing ability

Ah, he wasn't really. He was just saying how he couldn't believe he was in the bottom two and blaming the change of song choice during the week blah blah... clearly his plan to promote Frankie as the cheeky chappie ladies man has backfired pretty badly on him.

Craig, the plain looking guy with the much stronger voice is much more popular. I think John Wilding should have gotten Frankie's place, personally.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,412 ✭✭✭Lord Trollington

What was awful about it? He hasnt got a bad voice

What was awful about it? He hasnt got a bad voice

He was out of tune and could not get the high notes.
    It was a great song and he was good in his day.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Didn't get a chance to post this week.

Glad Nu Vibe are gone, they wouldn't have lasted longer than a few weeks. Annoyed that Frankie was in the bottom two purely because he'll be voted for the next few weeks because of this.

Don't get why the judges think he is a front runner, the majority of people hate him!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

I saw this a few weeks ago and there was a guy who sung with a guitar, is he still in it? What is his name?

I just saw the end of it tonight and thought that Frankie guy was dreadful. He won't last will he? Is he always that bad?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

I saw this a few weeks ago and there was a guy who sung with a guitar, is he still in it? What is his name?

I just saw the end of it tonight and thought that Frankie guy was dreadful. He won't last will he? Is he always that bad?
    Cant remember his name but he went last week.

Frankie is always that bad, yes. But, the judges love him for some reason so will probably save him for another while.

...I just saw the end of it tonight and thought that Frankie guy was dreadful. He won't last will he? Is he always that bad?

As gnfnrhead said, yes, he is always that bad. besides being a 'cheeky' character element in the show, he brings nothing else as regards real lasting talent.
    No way he will make it to the final.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Matt Cardle's new single came in at No.6, while Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds are outselling him in the album stakes.

The man needs a No.1 from his next single in order to avoid the axe IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Matt Cardle's new single came in at No.6, while Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds are outselling him in the album stakes.

To put that into further perspective didn't Jedwards first song away from the X-Factor come in at number 2?

X Factor heartthrob Frankie Cocozza has bedded 67 girls, his proud father claims

He drew attention to himself during the X Factor auditions by displaying his behind, which had the names of previous conquests tattooed on it.
    But while Frankie Cocozza, 18, says he wants to be taken seriously as a singer now that the live shows have commenced, his father is not helping his cause.
    Frankie Senior has come out claiming that his teenage son has bedded at least 67 women.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2049830/X-Factor-2011-Frankie-Cocozza-bedded-67-girls-proud-father-claims.html#ixzz1b1aJ0ttf[/url]

Charming!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,483 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Matt has been slamming the show alot lately he seems to nearly prefer if he didnt win

Steps got to No. 1 in UK album charts

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement