Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X Factor 2011 (UK show)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭Carter P Fly

Is it just be me but with regards to Louis Walsh on sat night all I can say is obvious whacked on coke is obvious.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,483 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I expected Lulu to save NuVibe and take it to deadlock obviously another one like Kelly kissing Gary's arse :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Biggins wrote: »
    Charming!

Proud father? knowing his son is probably riddled with STDs and could have 60+ children running around the place. Sums it all up tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

He gets mankier by the minute.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

He gets mankier by the minute.

Don't he just!

Looks like Amelia Lily had a narrow escape. I hope to god she stays well clear of him. Her parents must be worried!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭egan2020

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I expected Lulu to save NuVibe and take it to deadlock obviously another one like Kelly kissing Gary's arse :rolleyes:

I think he made the right decision. Both acts were brutal but NuVibe were slightly worse.

egan2020 wrote: »
    I think he made the right decision. Both acts were brutal but NuVibe were slightly worse.

I thought NuVibe were far better both nights

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

Is it just be me but with regards to Louis Walsh on sat night all I can say is obvious whacked on coke is obvious.

I did not notice that no,it must be you.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

As a side note the Tags on this thread are top notch.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/x_factor/3875968/Simon-Cowell-explodes-as-X-Factor-in-crisis.html

Simon Cowell exploded in fury as The X Factor descended into meltdown — telling producers: "Sort it out. This is not good enough."
    The show boss hit the roof after the talent smash lost more than TWO MILLION viewers, fans blasted its wannabe stars and infighting erupted over "meddling" by judge Kelly Rowland.

Cowell, who is in Los Angeles for the US X Factor, rang his UK team last night and "tore a strip off them", sources said.
    He was also expected to call Take That star Gary Barlow, his replacement on the judging panel, with words of criticism — and command other judges to "raise your game".
    An insider said: "Simon is furious. This would never have happened on his watch and he wants the team to know this and sort it out.
    "He knows there is great talent on the show, but he thinks the attention to detail has been shocking. The acts are not being showcased at their best.
    "Say what you like about Simon, but he spends ages dithering over the tiny details to make sure everything is perfect. There's no way he would have sanctioned some of those song outfits or choices."
    Just 11.4million viewers watched Saturday's live ITV show — down 700,000 on the previous week. That is 2.3million fewer than the 13.7million who saw the same stage last year.
    In a further major blow for bosses, Strictly Come Dancing beat X Factor by a MILLION viewers during the half an hour they went head-to-head, pulling in a series high of 10.1million.
    The source added: "The figures are hugely disappointing for The X Factor because the whole point of the live shows is that they are supposed to build momentum.
    "Last year there were nearly 14million watching the second live show. Where have all those viewers gone?
    "It's no wonder Cowell has gone ballistic. Losing viewers is the last thing he wanted to happen."
    Phone votes were also expected to plummet for last night's first eviction show off the back of the audience fall. That would mean a major drop in income for ITV and producers.
    Destiny's Child diva Kelly, 30, has also been blamed for causing unrest on the show — bossing about rival judge Tulisa Contostavlos and telling Louis Walsh's acts to ditch his ideas.
    Sources said her behind-the-scenes manoeuvering had upset fellow judges and put them off their stride.
    And instead of focusing on her own group, the girls, she had been trying to influence other singers.
    One insider said: "Kelly is trying to turn this into The Kelly Show with her meddling — and it's really putting people's noses out of joint.
    "The contestants love it as they're in awe of her but the judges hate it.
    "Tulisa has properly fallen out with her after Kelly went to speak to her about the styling and songs and vocals for Rhythmix.
    "Tulisa just ignored her and was fuming that she was poking her nose in. Kelly walked off muttering something about, 'Tulisa not wanting her advice, even though she has sold millions of records and was in the biggest girl group ever'."
    Kelly has also trodden on Louis's toes by helping Samantha Brookes get her outfit changed after she moaned that she hated it.
    The insider added: "Kelly is also interfering with hair, make-up and styling and hasn't been happy with the styling for the girls.
    "Last week she had all their make-up taken off and put on again the way she wanted it."
    Fans sensed the show was in trouble on Saturday as act after act was PANNED on social networking sites.
    The first, Nu Vibe, became an online joke with their cover of U2's With Or Without You. The nickname No Vibe trended on Twitter all night.
    The acts' styling also came in for serious criticism — with favourite Misha Bryan described as looking "like a Quality Street sweet" in her purple pointed outfit. Kate Price tweeted: "What is up with the styling on X Factor this year? Why make these people wear such awful outfits?"
    Fifibaggins said: "What's going on with the shocking styling for the poor contestants?"
    Commenting on Sophie Habibas, tweeter Victoria Gallagher said: "Why have they dressed Sophie up like Carol Vorderman?"
    Only Kitty Brucknell's bizarre performance of Bjork's It's Oh So Quiet saved the day, with viewers praising it for being "different".
    The X Factor outfits are the work of stylist Laury Smith who took over from Britain's Next Top Model judge Grace Woodward. The outspoken blonde — who has styled stars including Britney and Lady GaGa — boasted this year's outfits would be outrageous.
    She added: "My fashion mantra is, 'Bigger shoulders, shorter skirts, higher heels, and never wear one bracelet when you can wear ten'.
    "I'm all about theatrics and costume. Low-key doesn't register in my style directory.
    "The contestants will be looking outrageously, arrestingly glamorous after I've finished with them. They're all great."
    Fans also demanded 52-year-old Cowell, who quit to star on the US show, return to help save the UK version. Stephen Crump was one of several who appealed for the move on Twitter. He said: "What is happening to The X Factor? Bring back Cowell!"
    Last night ITV defended its ratings performance.
    A spokesman said: "The X Factor continued to be the UK's most watched entertainment show and ITV1 was the most popular channel across peak time."
    KYLIE Minogue backed eccentric contestant Johnny Robinson after he performed her hit Can't Get You Out Of My Head.
    As the 45-year-old began his rendition, dressed as a geisha, she tweeted: "OMG! Bring it. Oooooh GO Johnny!"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭tfitzgerald

I must be getting old or kinky because everytime I see frankie I want to give him a haircut:o

• Registered Users Posts: 17,942 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

I must be getting old or kinky because everytime I see frankie I want to give him a haircut:o

Everytime I see him I want to give him a smack in the face.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,117 ✭✭✭stargazer 68

Everytime I see him I want to give him a smack in the face.

Or pull his trousers up!!! :D

If they could cut out some of the friggin' advert breaks - it would help also!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Kelly and her stupid catchphrases and cocky attitude are annoying me no end, the way she speaks down to Louis and Tulisa is extremely irritating. Is she even that famous? She should be put down. (which may or may not be a good thing, I'm still unclear) Like god dawg she shouts the hell out of her speeches.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭keps

just a bit more on the TV ratings for Saturday/Sunday

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2011/oct/17/tvratings-the-x-factor

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Hold on, what kind of 17/18 year old tells his dad about all of his sexual activity!? Some serious fcuking issues that lad has.

amacachi wrote: »
    Hold on, what kind of 17/18 year old tells his dad about all of his sexual activity!? Some serious fcuking issues that lad has.

To be honest, it sounds like he and his dad have issues!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭keps

'X Factor heartthrob Frankie Cocozza has bedded 67 girls, his proud father claims'

wonder what foreplay he will have with the one after next:D:D

Biggins wrote: »
    Charming!
    lizt wrote: »
    Proud father? knowing his son is probably riddled with STDs and could have 60+ children running around the place. Sums it all up tbh.
    keps wrote: »
    'X Factor heartthrob Frankie Cocozza has bedded 67 girls, his proud father claims'

wonder what foreplay he will have with the one after next:D:D

Just think when he gets to 69 he will probably put it on U Tube.:p

• Advertisement

hondasam wrote: »
    Just think when he gets to 69 he will probably put it on U Tube.:p

I'd say he probably has a sex tape already done

I'd say he probably has a sex tape already done

Probably, imagine how scruffy his hair would be in them,don't see what girls see in him. suppose he is a little cute.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

hondasam wrote: »
    Probably, imagine how scruffy his hair would be in them,don't see what girls see in him. suppose he is a little cute.

I honestly can't, I'm on 27 but when I was 18 a guy wouldn't get near a girl looking like he does. I don't understand style TBH. A part of really wishes I live in the show mad men, in a world of Brandy, Suits and proper hats. Not that fecking ones x-factor contestants seem to be obsessed with.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

I honestly think Frankie isn't remotely attractive to young girls. There's scruffy and then there's dirty, and Frankie just looks filthy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

phasers wrote: »
    I honestly think Frankie isn't remotely attractive to young girls. There's scruffy and then there's dirty, and Frankie just looks filthy.

He's a male Ke$ha.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,184 ✭✭✭3ndahalfof6

lol fooking bull****, the last ill be on this thread, i will not be watching it any more, Janet will win now, pure ****e

just to say guys I was not having a go at anybody on here or at the thread, its just the whole xfactor thing got me roiled, but i wont be watching the show, tis so so so bad and predictable,

but enjoy the rest of the show

• Registered Users Posts: 17,942 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

just to say guys I was not having a go at anybody on here or at the thread, its just the whole xfactor thing got me roiled, but i wont be watching the show, tis so so so bad and predictable,

but enjoy the rest of the show

We'll miss you!! :( *waves*

You'll be back.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭SuperInfinity

phasers wrote: »

He's a disgrace. Here is him intentionally posing for the photograph after the X Factor:

article-2049830-0E65941000000578-800_468x692.jpg

At least regular shmucks have the decency to clean up their act a bit if they somehow get on tv. Maybe his dad changed out of a tracksuit pants by way of dressing up...

How could any girl like that? It's as if any guy that doesn't have a weight problem, doesn't have a really odd face, is young and natively English must be a "female heart throb" as a rule. They always say that when you just have your average every-day looking guys.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

It doesn't sound like Kelly is "meddling" to me, it sounds like she wants the best for every act, regardless of whether they're in her category or not.

It's almost as if she's putting the contestants first, what a ****. :eek:

• Advertisement

It doesn't sound like Kelly is "meddling" to me, it sounds like she wants the best for every act, regardless of whether they're in her category or not.

It's almost as if she's putting the contestants first, what a ****. :eek:

we can't have that, this show is about making money and the judges.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement