Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X Factor 2011 (UK show)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Very bored of Janet now, everything's so.... samey! The only reason she's not out of her comfort zone is because she rearranged the song so it wasn't a rock song anymore!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

This is rock?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭dee.

I'm not a fan of her but this isn't awful. The problem is she is so boring on stage, it doesn't matter about making headlines for being wild or having a bad past etc. you need to be interesting to watch

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

That was actually very good. She definitely needs to show more versatility from now on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

Never really got going....

Better than Marcus though.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Overstylise her hair Louis???

Sounded more like a ballad than a rock song

I agree with Tulisa but if the rumors about Rythmix song choice is true she can't really bash it for not being ~rock~ enough

• Registered Users Posts: 6,551 ✭✭✭SeaFields

Louis is happy her hair isnt overstyled. Jaysus what would he have done :eek:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Originally Posted by py2006
    ooooooh no ad break!

Are they actually starting to kop on? The mind boggles!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,942 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Tulisa's face is almost the same colour at her hair.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Tulisa you gave your act a Kesha song. Do not give someone a lecture on "rockiness"

• Registered Users Posts: 28,861 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

hmm.. call me cynical, but watching that forced/staged VT, it seems to me that the new "attitude" is born of low votes/revenue for her performances than any sort of "transformation"

As for that version.. taking a rock song and "transforming" it into a ballad isn't rock! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

Average IMO.

Hopefully this gets better soon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Ooooooh go on Kelly. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 755 ✭✭✭mr kr0nik

two middle of the raod song choices so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

yayyyyy ad break!

Ooooooh go on Kelly. :D

Ooooooooooooh

I want Sami to come out and rock out but I have a feeling she will do a ballad too

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Cannot wait to see what Kelly says to Rythmix.

If they want viewers they need Kelly and Tulisa to start fighting!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,550 ✭✭✭Min

I hate this Muller ad.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

Can someone explain the themes? Does rock mean they have to sing in a rock style, or pick a rock song? Or both?
    The last few years the themes were irrelevant.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Tulisa's face is almost the same colour at her hair.

Yeah she always gets it really wrong with the fake tan. She needs to tone it down a lot, she looks much better during the week with none/more natural shade.

I feel like every week is boring so I am excited for Johnnys performance and then by the time he is over I feel confused and underwhelmed because hes not even that good. Its a bit like when Jedward were on it and everyone was wondering what they would do next.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭keps

don't forget that if Louis says (later on - probably the final act spot)

'Frankie - you have got your swagger back'

You all owe me a pint:D

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭RonBo88

i only watch this show because of Tulisa

• Registered Users Posts: 6,551 ✭✭✭SeaFields

keps wrote: »
    don't forget that if Louis says (later on - probably the final act spot)

Don't they stay in the same order they sang in from the first show? So it'll always be Kitty last.

Paparazzo wrote: »
    Can someone explain the themes? Does rock mean they have to sing in a rock style, or pick a rock song? Or both?
    The last few years the themes were irrelevant.

Im not really sure what the "rules" are but I think its supposed to be a rock song and sing/perform it in a rock style. Not everyone does though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,550 ✭✭✭Min

dee. wrote: »
    I feel like every week is boring so I am excited for Johnnys performance and then by the time he is over I feel confused and underwhelmed because hes not even that good. Its a bit like when Jedward were on it and everyone was wondering what they would do next.

I look forward to Kitty, the best last week and probably will be again too this week.

Think i'll do a Bill O'Herlihy and throw this out to the panel.

I think one of Louies acts will win this yearr. The reason, he has had the modt experience of this competition of will be able to manage his acts better when the pressure really starts.

now discuss (swivels on chair and plays with pen)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

SeaFields wrote: »
    Don't they stay in the same order they sang in from the first show? So it'll always be Kitty last.
    No.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement