Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X Factor 2011 (UK show)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,942 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Ooooh it's building up.

Oh. It isn't :(

seriously. Is this bitch going to do anything different? :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭Kiwi_knock

Have they all been told to sing dreadful so that Frankie has a better chance of staying, because so far it is working.

• Registered Users Posts: 755 ✭✭✭mr kr0nik

numbnutz wrote: »
    Id say Simon is airborne right now

his ego is due to land tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭dee.

Kelly has no manners at all

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

That was bad!!! She was out of tune in the chorus, and it was just another boring performance for Sophie.

I predicted Sami and Sophie for the bottom two and I'm happy enough with my prediction so far.

"What does Louis know?" Eh a lot more than you Kelly!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Ah jeez, tonight is sh*te - one second, they were giving out about another one not being rock, that was a ballad type as well ffs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

I thought it was good. Decent demonstration of her vocals, best so far imho!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

dou-dou

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,550 ✭✭✭Min

Was Kelly being ill there?

:P

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

kelly is getting more and more annoying as the weeks go on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

"I love the fact that I rocked out"....no you didn't love

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭xsiborg

Louis setting in a rot there with his comments, camera pans to sophie for her "hmmm, he has a point" expression... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,942 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Tulisa, no. No you can't turn Livin' on a Prayer into a ballad. It's a belter of a 80s anthem and it's never to be touched. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Ooooh it's building up.

Oh. It isn't :(

seriously. Is this bitch going to do anything different? :mad:

Ridiculous!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,767 ✭✭✭Deeper Blue

I fcuking hate Kelly

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

What the hell is up with the judges? Are they drunk?
    Every week they come out with the same utter schite. I seriously think they are watching a different show.

O' and it looks like they are lining Frankie up as one of the last ones ...GEE!!! who could have predicted that!

After this year is over - I'm switching off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 ellebee

If Louis mentions the words "comfort zone" again I will scream and wtf was the nice Kelly was making? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭roy rodgers

dee. wrote: »
    Kelly has no manners at all

Thats yanks for ya!!:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Tandey

They are all missing a rock band behind them, they should have hired out the foo fighters for the night make it a bit more lively.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

lizt wrote: »
    kelly is getting more and more annoying as the weeks go on.

The way she sings along! Really annoying

• Advertisement

I kinda don't want any of the boys or girls to win now because Barlow and Kelly would be unbearable.

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

This whole show is so dull I'm making my tea while they sing and sitting down to watch the ad breaks. :(

They might as well be rocking out on Westlife tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 755 ✭✭✭mr kr0nik

Tulisa, no. No you can't turn Livin' on a Prayer into a ballad. It's a belter of a 80s anthem and it's never to be touched. :mad:

keep the faith there now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,666 ✭✭✭Howjoe1

Biggins wrote: »
    What the hell is up with the judges? Are they drunk?
    Every week they come out with the same utter schite. I seriously think they are watching a different show.

O' and it looks like they are lining Frankie up as one of the last ones ...GEE!!! who could have predicted that!

After this year is over - I'm switching off.

a pathetic attempt to push up ratings i think but only likely to turn more people away.

i'm really bored with it all these last few weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭Nicki123

Is the sound in the studio really so different to what we're hearing here at home? Cos it's like they're commenting on a completely different show....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

If Gary tries to sabotage Craig again with a crappy song choice i'll be writing a very strongly worded letter!

lizt wrote: »
    I kinda don't want any of the boys or girls to win now because Barlow and Kelly would be unbearable.

I'm hoping Kitty put in a similar strong performance to last week, build up the support and shut Kelly and Gary up for this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭keps

If Gary tries to sabotage Craig again with a crappy song choice i'll be writing a very strongly worded letter!

but will you post it?

• Advertisement

Min wrote: »
    I'm hoping Kitty put in a similar strong performance to last week, build up the support and shut Kelly and Gary up for this year.

She is one of the best she just needs to ensure she doesn't come across as cocky

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement