Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X Factor 2011 (UK show)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 763 ✭✭✭F-Stop

numbnutz wrote: »
    Id say bobby gillespie has just put a hit out on frankie for doin a Fred west on arguably one of their best songs

Ha! I'd love if one of the judges said, "Frankie you raped that song, murdered it and then buried it under the patio."

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭Nicki123

Wow - gary put him firmly in his place there.

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭MsQuinn

Gary is still lying

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Kelly just hit the nail on the head, he lacks vocally, he shouldn't be in a singing competition!

Oh Gary!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,667 ✭✭✭DebDynamite

Wow, fair play Gary on the honesty. Shame he can't be honest on the night though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Novella wrote: »
    I think Frankie is pretty hot tbh, he is right up my street looks-wise but his attitude is a complete turn off. Oh, and he can't sing.

Take his hair out of the equation, do you still think he's hot, honestly? He has a horrible, scrunched up little face!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 25 mymalovesme

I assume he slept with all those dancers in the 3 minutes before he went on stage .. cos he just such a bad boy maverick ..

• Registered Users Posts: 755 ✭✭✭mr kr0nik

dee. wrote: »
    I think hes worse tbh

THey know they can't sing as well

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

In fairness to Barlow at least he told the truth, a week too late, but the truth.

It may just be a ploy to get votes though but maybe I'm being too cynical.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

Bitches and junkies?? Thats why he got a late slot... Family show yet Kitty can't set herself on fire?

Hmm, I hate this swag whoring out **** he's doing in clubs, he's being filmed like. It's shown on the VTs as part of his act. This is using him and he's just a kid really.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Take his hair out of the equation, do you still think he's hot, honestly? He has a horrible, scrunched up little face!!!

his hair isn't even hot! it's like a dead ferret is lying on top of his head.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Get him out of there - didn't like Gary saying to him that I lied for you, no need to broadcast that out there!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭dee.

Totally agree, if he shaved off his hair he wouldn't look 1/10th as attractive. I still think hes revolting, even though hes my type lookswise.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

Even Gary can't pretend that was good!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭keps

He was high as a kite on cocaine

• Registered Users Posts: 18,036 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Wow. Gary critiquing his own act. Almost.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

That whole thing couldn't have been more contrived and cringey.

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭Nicki123

mr kr0nik wrote: »
    THey know they can't sing as well

And they're not manky filthy looking scumbag riddled with std's

Tbh Frankie doesn't even seem bothered about the competition he just seems to like the publicity.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭dee.

Wolflikeme is missing tonight!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

Still have Johnny to look forward to

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,259 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

Bleurgh........ Just bleurgh to the lot of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭keps

I got the feeling there (which I did not think would happen) - that they all want rid of Frankie

his hair isn't even hot! it's like a dead ferret is lying on top of his head.

Yeah but I think it's his hair that must be getting the girls all hot for him!

I don't believe Gary's criticism for a SECOND. He's trying to use reverse psychology on the audience!!!!!!

dee. wrote: »
    Totally agree, if he shaved off his hair he wouldn't look 1/10th as attractive. I still think hes revolting, even though hes my type lookswise.

Am I missing something? His hair looks like a bird's nest. Don't think he attractive at all but he's so thin I would probably break him:o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,242 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

That vt thing was horrific, what a set up, trying to build on what they think gets him the votes,

When in reality the guy hasn't got many votes at all, that was one of the worst performances I have seen.

He has to be in the bottom two again based on that! Gary has lied about him the whole time, no credit at all for telling the truth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

I cant wait for Johnny :D:D:D

keps wrote: »
    I got the feeling there (which I did not think would happen) - that they all want rid of Frankie

I would say Cowell put a call in and they all realized that the public hate him.

Paparazzo wrote: »
    Still have Johnny to look forward to

I'm really looking forward to seeing The Risk. One of the few credible acts in the competition.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,308 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

lizt wrote: »
    Tbh Frankie doesn't even seem bothered about the competition he just seems to like the publicity.

Exactly he doesn't even want to be a singer - he just wants the fame; you can see this is all a joke to him. Fecking despise him!!

Bring on the Risk!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement