Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X Factor 2011 (UK show)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭123balltv

mr kr0nik wrote: »
    WHeres MAd Max

If they do movie soundtracks special I'd love to see her sing thunderdome

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Louis and Tulisa have really thrown Misha under the bus tonight. Probably because she's a huge threat. So unfair, out of all of them she deserves the votes the most, based on her performance.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 emshogan

dee. wrote: »
    I don't think so at all. If shes treating all of the other contestants like sh1te then she deserves to be called out on it

I agree but not on public TV!

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭Smur

That argument was the most entertaining part of tonight's show

• Registered Users Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭keps

more contrived fighting to try to boost ratings

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,666 ✭✭✭Howjoe1

farce

• Registered Users Posts: 2,666 ✭✭✭DebDynamite

Jesus, Misha must be a right cow for the judges to come out with that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,296 ✭✭✭Frank Black

I don't think so at all. If shes treating all of the other contestants like sh1te then she deserves to be called out on it

Yes, but only in 'bitch-world'.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,861 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

I hate the smug arrogant look on this one - thinks she has it won.

Fair play to Tulisa calling her on it I think

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,838 ✭✭✭midlandsmissus

Why didnt she say it to Mishca backstage instead of live on stage? That backfired for Tulisa and just made her look petty.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭Nicki123

Novella wrote: »
    Oh Tulisa. No need for that. Fcuk. My respect for her has just dropped. What a bitch.

No way - they're looking for someone to work in their industry and Mischa B obviously has a major attitude problem so why not call her out on it. If she's big enough to "swagger" about backstage then she's big enough to be rapped over the knuckles for it on live tv.

• Registered Users Posts: 755 ✭✭✭mr kr0nik

lizt wrote: »
    Well I do care what goes on backstage! She is a complete diva.

She may be but that was a cheap shot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭biddyteabags

hahaha love the fighting! They all have big egos and think they have it won.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Did Dermot say the voting closes at midday tomorrow??? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

Smur wrote: »
    That argument was the most entertaining part of tonight's show

That and Johnny

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

That was REALLY low of Tulisa, what a bitch.

I don't think it was. I've been bullied in a workplace situation before, it's horrible and it completely knocks your confidence. The contestants have to perform in front of millions of people and the last thing they need is some diva bullying them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭dee.

Its hard to predict who will be in the bottom two tomorrow, looking back..most of the acts were poor. I just hope Sophie and Kitty (gasp....can't believe i'm saying that!) make it through.

• Registered Users Posts: 983 ✭✭✭CiaranK

Did Dermot say the voting closes at midday tomorrow??? :confused:

Just the text vote I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭RonBo88

i hope misha goes

• Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭coffeelover

Who has she been bullying? :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

She should have done it backstage if she had that much of a problem, Tulisa was very sly there, she knew both her acts were completely forgettable tonight and tried to put the spot light on someone else for all the wrong reasons. Not cool.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Kelly and Gary think they are waaaay better than Louis and Tulisa. It's reaaaally annoying like.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭kleefarr

My top 3...

1. Kitty
    2. Johnny
    3. Misha B

Out... Frankie ahead of Rhythmix.

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭numbnutz

Wow .....who's goin to vote for a bully..very low tulisa and Louis

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

Nicki123 wrote: »
    No way - they're looking for someone to work in their industry and Mischa B obviously has a major attitude problem so why not call her out on it. If she's big enough to "swagger" about backstage then she's big enough to be rapped over the knuckles for it on live tv.

We don't know what is true or not. There is a time and a place and on national tv is definitely not it. I find it ironic - Tulisa slating her for being a bully by degrading her in front of such a huge audience. Horrible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,656 ✭✭✭cgpg5

Mischa is a class singer no denying it, but she comes across as a diva and if those allegations of bullying are true, I hope she leaves the competition sooner rather than later- there is no place for it anywhere!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

Its hard to predict who will be in the bottom two tomorrow, looking back..most of the acts were poor. I just hope Sophie and Kitty (gasp....can't believe i'm saying that!) make it through.

Frankie has to be in the bottom 2. My money is on him to go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,550 ✭✭✭Min

Louis indicated it is either Kitty or Sami being bullied (he said bullying her), I would guess it is Kitty since she is a threat to Mischa.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Voting numbers for Ireland
    60c from an eircom landline!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 648 ✭✭✭k4kate

Rhythmyx out for me or Sophie

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement