Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X Factor 2011 (UK show)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 755 ✭✭✭mr kr0nik

How do you know??? :confused: This is X Factor, they have no morals!!!

You're right. Its not like its Matlock or something..

Back to the actual competition for me.

Frankie and Sophie I think for the bottom two this week

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,550 ✭✭✭Min

mr kr0nik wrote: »
    If she has bullied anyone she show definitely go. This wasn't the way to go about it and it never would have happened this way if Simon was present.

Well Simon controlled the show and I don't think he tolerated bad behaviour, whether bullying and if Frankie was there when he was there, there would be a lot of criticism of him.

Without Simon, I think the show is less controlled.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭Justask

How do you know??? :confused: This is X Factor, they have no morals!!!

I dont know for sure but Tulisa and Louis are professionals and no way would they put something out like that without sometruth. IMO.

Anyway rant over :o

Just How good was Marcus tonight :D I just adore him :o

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭Nicki123

This has really got me wound up now. This girl was bullying not one but at least 2 other acts backstage and yet the bleeding heart brigade are all out saying poor Misha, the nation was told that she's a bully, she must feel so humiliated.

yeah I really hope she does, how do you think the people she's been bullying have been feeling?:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

Nicki123 wrote: »
    The point is that Mischa has already been pulled up over her bullying in private and yet she continues to indulge in it. Fair game at this stage to out her on national television. I despise bullys and don't have an ounce of sympathy for them.

lizt wrote: »
    I wouldn't advocate that at all but I (unfortunately) know that bullies NEED to be called out on their actions. School bullying is completely different to what was being discussed tonight.

I agree with both of you, bullying is awful but at the end of the day, Tulisa is doing a job and a certain amount of professionalism is required and what she did tonight, I think, was over-stepping a mark. You don't solve bullying by bullying is what I'm trying to say.

I'll leave it there! I'm not arguing! If Misha is a bully, that is horrible and tbh, I don't find her the most likeable of contestants. So yeah, I'll shut up! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Justask wrote: »

I like him but he was in the death slot and was overshadowed by others...

So so in my opinion. Hard job opening the show

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

I dont know for sure but Tulisa and Louis are professionals and no way would they put something out like that without sometruth. IMO.

I agree that something must have happened between Misha and another act but I dunno, I just think that it was sprung on Misha very unfairly tonight. I'd like to see her have her say on the situation, and whatever other act was involved. If it comes out that she is a bully, I'll stand corrected. I really hope she's not though as she's absolutely amazing.

This has really got me wound up now. This girl was bullying not one but at least 2 other acts backstage and yet the bleeding heart brigade are all out saying poor Misha, the nation was told that she's a bully, she must feel so humiliated.

yeah I really hope she does, how do you think the people she's been bullying have been feeling?:mad:

+1

• Advertisement

Novella wrote: »
    I agree with both of you, bullying is awful but at the end of the day, Tulisa is doing a job and a certain amount of professionalism is required and what she did tonight, I think, was over-stepping a mark. You don't solve bullying by bullying is what I'm trying to say.

I'll leave it there! I'm not arguing! If Misha is a bully, that is horrible and tbh, I don't find her the most likeable of contestants. So yeah, I'll shut up! :)

Yeah, think it's best to just leave it now but it's an issue close to my heart so I am headstrong over it.

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭Nicki123

Novella wrote: »

I understand you points but sometimes it does really need to be taken to this point to have any impact/effect.

I'll leave it there now and climb off my high horse.

I agree that something must have happened between Misha and another act but I dunno, I just think that it was sprung on Misha very unfairly tonight. I'd like to see her have her say on the situation, and whatever other act was involved. If it comes out that she is a bully, I'll stand corrected. I really hope she's not though as she's absolutely amazing.

I'm sure it will be addressed in the Xtra Factor tonight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭xsiborg

is anyone else cynical enough as me to believe that producers lined misha up last so they could all stage this little fiasco in the last few minutes of the show so that they'd have people talking about it all week, imagine the papers tomorrow! :rolleyes:

I like him but he was in the death slot and was overshadowed by others...

Oh no. Hes just adorable and that smile :o

xsiborg wrote: »
    is anyone else cynical enough as me to believe that producers lined misha up last so they could all stage this little fiasco in the last few minutes of the show so that they'd have people talking about it all week, imagine the papers tomorrow! :rolleyes:

I doubt it purely because if the accusations are true it reflects badly on the production team that a contestant was allowed to bully other contestants.

Oh no. Hes just adorable and that smile :o

I agree completely but unfortunately I don't know if it will be enough for him to get through.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

That Misha B one needs to be taken down a peg or two!

Sorry I'm a bit behind, sky plused it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,239 ✭✭✭✭KeithAFC

What has she been saying?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

Yeah, think it's best to just leave it now but it's an issue close to my heart so I am headstrong over it.

Nah, I do get where you are coming from. :)
    I understand you points but sometimes it does really need to be taken to this point to have any impact/effect.

I'll leave it there now and climb off my high horse.

You're not on a high horse at all, and I understand you too.

So now we'll just talk about the actual acts and songs! :pac:

• Advertisement

Defo Eliminated tomoorow is whoever dressed Sammi :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭numbnutz

i think we've all been takin for mugs:D

Unfortunately Johnny is probably right - he sees the truth

He's too old to win the X factor

Oh dear, Sami criticising her mentor there! So she should, if she's getting Cher songs!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭xsiborg

the production team themselves though were outed as bullies when it emerged how they harrassed one old wonan into auditioning on the show even though they had no intentions of ever putting her through, cant find a relevant link now... :o

I'm sick of Caroline and Olly joking about their fake relationship!

I'm petering out here people.

See you all tomorrow.

Oh dear, Sami criticising her mentor there! So she should, if she's getting Cher songs!!!

Yeah I get the impression he knows she's the least likely to win so hasn't been putting much time into her.

See you for who you are???.. Yes.'Arogant'

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,550 ✭✭✭Min

Mischa said there are two sides to every story, yet didn't deny she bullied others.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement