Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X Factor 2011 (UK show)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

I turned off immediately after Misha's performance, I just thought they were going to give the usual "performance of the night" bollox. :pac:

TBH not surprised by the accusations made against her. Even before Tulisa came out with the mean comment and Louis said she was a bully, she had a quite indignant repsonse to Louis saying she was over-confident.

Every week when it's announced she is safe she always has a smug look on her face, and if you watch the Xtra Factor, she always gives very short answers (either because she's aloof or she's being told to say as little as possible).

I didn't even rate her performance anyway, previous contestants like Ruth and Danyl have done a better job with that song, while Stacy in the US X Factor blows them all away.

Hopefully her and Frankie are together tonight in the bottom 2. :pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭jaffa20

The show was all about the judges last night rather than the contestants. Probably cos there is not much talent on the show are all.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

dee. wrote: »
    Gary saying he doesn't mind Frankie going out 4 nights a week so long as he is delivering....but hes not..at all!

Gotta feel sorry for John? From judges houses...how did he not go through?

Because he's a good singer and that's it. He probably didn't have a sob story.

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭YumDeiseMum

Warning!!! Contains bad language.

But a great review of last nights show.

This guy should get a seat on the judging panel :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHIOxZaD6U0&feature=channel_video_title

• Registered Users Posts: 16,555 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

I turned off immediately after Misha's performance, I just thought they were going to give the usual "performance of the night" bollox. :pac:

TBH not surprised by the accusations made against her. Even before Tulisa came out with the mean comment and Louis said she was a bully, she had a quite indignant repsonse to Louis saying she was over-confident.

Every week when it's announced she is safe she always has a smug look on her face, and if you watch the Xtra Factor, she always gives very short answers (either because she's aloof or she's being told to say as little as possible).

I didn't even rate her performance anyway, previous contestants like Ruth and Danyl have done a better job with that song, while Stacy in the US X Factor blows them all away.

Hopefully her and Frankie are together tonight in the bottom 2. :pac::pac::pac:

Ill agree with the last 7 words of your post. Frankie is a joke.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭hbert

Whats Mischa actually meant to have said and to who, does anyone know???

• Registered Users Posts: 5,184 ✭✭✭3ndahalfof6

no sound

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Lol! "You need to step your motherfucking game up" He's hilarious, I actually agree with nearly every single critique he gave.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

I just rewatched Marcus' performance from last night. I didn't give him enough credit. He was one of the best of the night, his voice sounded great and he gave one of the few proper rock performances. That's a tough song to show off your vocal ability and I tihnk he did a brilliant job.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

Missed all the action here last night because I was sick (:() but I caught up with all the posts.. :D

Have to say I agree with what Tulisa did! Bullying shouldn't be accepted anywhere, especially not on a tv show where the contestants are already facing such critique. It was probably brought up with Misha before, and that might have been the only way of getting through to her..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Just watching Mankie now, wow he's bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

I get the impression Frankie wouldn't mind leaving purely because he could spend more time chasing girls because he wouldn't have to rehearse.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

That was the worst show ever last night,they were boring and the songs were tired and lazy.
    They are wrecking the people who can sing, and trying to make the ones who cant sing look like they are amazing.
    The judges this year are crap :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭YumDeiseMum

Lol! "You need to step your motherfucking game up" He's hilarious, I actually agree with nearly every single critique he gave.

He'll have another review after tonights results show, think I'm more looking forward to him than the actual result lol

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭RonBo88

Tulisa's not crap, shes a ride.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,555 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Frankie was on the paper saying that he slept with 68 girls, how desperate must hey have been? The guy looks about 12 and may be 9 stone at the most.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,655 ✭✭✭1966

Frankie was on the paper saying that he slept with 68 girls, how desperate must hey have been? The guy looks about 12 and may be 9 stone at the most.

Rock 'n Roll's new bad guy !!
    not

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

RonBo88 wrote: »
    Tulisa's not crap, shes a ride.

She looked like a tangerine last night, but whatever you're into...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭keps

I'm on a 7 pm flight to London (on my laptop in the airport drinking a pint just now) so it's unlikely i will get to a TV to see Frankie getting his ass kicked:D

He is 1/2 now with betfair to go - I don't remember any act being such a hot favourite to be emilinated ever before:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

I'm not sure if it's just this week because I don't remember last week being too awful, but I am so...bored and apathetic. Last night it was just so obvious that the judges were creating all that drama for the sake of it, and it just got over-the-top and irritating. I didn't mind the judges at first, I thought they were pretty good for the auditions but now even Gary annoys the hell out of me, and I'm fairly certain if I was a 90's teen I would have had a poster of him on my wall. :( The only person who has risen in my esteem is Louis, and that's because it's Louis!

There's no denying that the Misha saga was somewhat entertaining, tbh I'm a bit split - I feel it was a bit low to call her out on stage, but at the same time I detest people who go out of their way to make other people's lives miserable, it depends on the extent of it I suppose. I think her chances of winning are severely slashed now though, no one wants a bully to come out on top. Also this reminds me of that Emily girl from a few years ago - remember when a video of her happy-slapping a girl was posted and she had to quit the show? No? OK then.

So tonight will be a barrel of laughs I'm sure. I'm not really sure why I bother writing this out because I don't really care but I just feel the need to air my views that this year is so dull. At least last year I had Matt to support. I liked Janet but she was fairly shite last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

lizt wrote: »
    I get the impression Frankie wouldn't mind leaving purely because he could spend more time chasing girls because he wouldn't have to rehearse.

Yeah. I used to like him, but last night he just made himself look like an idiot. He seems completely uninterested in the whole thing. I'd say he'd like to be famous, sure, but couldn't care less what for. Tbh I think he already thinks he's famous and that is such a massive turn off.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,942 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Guess what movie's on FIlm 4 tonight at 9. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,095 ✭✭✭BQQ

Rhythmix and sophie will be bottom 2.

Down to one group next week.

There was so much talent left behind from the auditions /bootcamp

The judges opted for style/storyline over talent and it has backfired bigtime - so much so that they are forced now to make it a contest between the judges (phoney fights- bullying accusations) and that is even going to make matters even worse for ratings.

Guess what movie's on FIlm 4 tonight at 9. ;)

Could it be Die Hard?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 dancergurl127

I was really looking forward to Rock week but it turned out to be an epic fail! I have always loved Samis singing last night was terrible. Louis is giving her totally wrong songs and wrecking her chances of winning the compeitition !!!!!!!!!!! Wake up Louis !

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

It was brought up to get ratings. Everything the judges say is incredibly contrived and over wrought. Cowell thinks that the show will only gain viewers if they control it to a micro level, it actually makes it dull.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

I was really looking forward to Rock week but it turned out to be an epic fail! I have always loved Samis singing last night was terrible. Louis is giving her totally wrong songs and wrecking her chances of winning the compeitition !!!!!!!!!!! Wake up Louis !

I thought that song would have been perfect for her but she was brutal. She's in trouble imo, along with Frankie, Sophie and Misha.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭BlackBlade

are they all deff?
    every singer on the show sang out of key last night...
    what a crock of ****!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement