Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X Factor 2011 (UK show)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭Justask

BlackBlade wrote: »
    are they all deff?
    every singer on the show sang out of key last night...
    what a crock of ****!

Except Marcus of course ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭BlackBlade

Justask wrote: »
    Except Marcus of course ;)

No all of them every one! actually the girl that sang purple rain didnt sing out of ket but she did over sing a lovely song!
    puting arms and legs on a song like that takes away from why its a great song!
    an absolute joke all the good singers get sent home and that ****e makes it onto the telle!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭Justask

BlackBlade wrote: »
    No all of them every one! actually the girl that sang purple rain didnt sing out of ket but she did over sing a lovely song!
    puting arms and legs on a song like that takes away from why its a great song!
    an absolute joke all the good singers get sent home and that ****e makes it onto the telle!

Lol and the Xfactors biggest fan is.......BlackBlade :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

TBF to Louis he got two of his three acts songs 100% right. Kitty was the best on the night and Johnny almost showed that he deserved to be there on his own merits. I can't stand the darkness but he did that song A1.

Without Johnny (much like Wagner last year) I don't think I'd be routing for anyone.

As for the Mischa Bullying. Like others I'm torn, part of thinks it should be kept in house and def not on stage. However, if she is a bully I'm delighted for her that she's screwed. I detest bullies.

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭BlackBlade

Justask wrote: »
    Lol and the Xfactors biggest fan is.......BlackBlade :D

I used to like it but the lack of talent and sob stories turned it into some kind of weird popularity contest its not a talent show at all!
    ziedth wrote: »
    TBF to Louis he got two of his three acts songs 100% right. Kitty was the best on the night and Johnny almost showed that he deserved to be there on his own merits. I can't stand the darkness but he did that song A1.

Without Johnny (much like Wagner last year) I don't think I'd be routing for anyone.

As for the Mischa Bullying. Like others I'm torn, part of thinks it should be kept in house and def not on stage. However, if she is a bully I'm delighted for her that she's screwed. I detest bullies.

why is Johnny there he is ****e seriously would you flick one of his CD's on in the car? I think not!
    I was at some auditions and seen lots and lots of very talented people go home yet a lad dancing in front of a camera who was only there with a mate who didnt even sing got a call back :rolleyes:

as for mischa!
    that **** doesnt belong in the public eye thats in house stuff...
    they may aswell have just said here go on home to her!
    that just shows that what was one of the better singers on the show got shot in the foot by the judges as part of popularity propaganda and has no relevance in her singing ability!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

It's pretty obvious why he's there no? He's this years Wagner. You can't believe that the final 12 are based on the best singers?

The show is corrupt to it's core. If it weren't for the few quid I usually make betting on next to be eliminated and the banter on this thread I'd have nothing to do with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Not really going to be watching tonight, found out I could tune in the NASCAR on the Sky box, get in! :pac: I'll be putting it on towards the end though, hopefully to see Frankie get sickened. Then again I'd say he's happy enough, I see him having a Callum Best kinda life.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭Dotcomdolly

Heroditas wrote: »
    I think Gary is now allowing him to hang himself. Showing the videos of him out on the rip will definitely make the public like him less because they're showing that he's nothing more than a gobby lout..

Check out the latest The Fix Factor cartoon on Facebook :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

It's pretty obvious why he's there no? He's this years Wagner. You can't believe that the final 12 are based on the best singers?

The show is corrupt to it's core. If it weren't for the few quid I usually make betting on next to be eliminated and the banter on this thread I'd have nothing to do with it.
    And if you were to really look at it there is a formula. 1 really good girl,1 not so bad boy,1 decent band,1 person everyone loves to hate,1 gimmicky person,1 over with good voice but that is past it etc. Then for each year you can fill in the names....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭xsiborg

any chance of a non-facebook link for those not on facebook? :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

If Johnny didn't have that suit on last night and if you had not seen the previous performances from him on the live shows I know I at least would consider that a brilliant performance..

xsiborg wrote: »

any chance of a non-facebook link for those not on facebook? :o

ce105096.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

If Sami survives this week she just needs to put her foot down and choose her own song. She should have done it this week if she was so upset about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Have to post from my phone for this, boo. Who is the guest tonight who's not Kelly Clarkson?

ce105096.jpg

Is that the same people who did the Fake Street (pisstake of Fade Street) FB page? The cartoons look similar.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

lizt wrote: »
    If Sami survives this week she just needs to put her foot down and choose her own song. She should have done it this week if she was so upset about it.

A lot of the contestants need to do that, the judges, bar Kelly in fairness, are making a pigs ear of song choices so far.

Is that the same people who did the Fake Street (pisstake of Fade Street) FB page? The cartoons look similar.
    Yep

Have to post from my phone for this, boo. Who is the guest tonight who's not Kelly Clarkson?

Professor Green and Bruno Mars

• Registered Users Posts: 2,643 ✭✭✭R.D. aka MR.D

Wasn't posting last night because i didn't have a computer! missed yas!!! :-p

Don't know who i want to go. Probably Frankie!

Ah three feckin performers?? Well at least two of them should be good.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭Smur

The Sunday night show is always so dragged out and repetitive

I wonder if anything will kick off after last night's bullying allegations?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,643 ✭✭✭R.D. aka MR.D

I seriously hate what tulisa is wearing!

Tulisa sack the stylist!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Ah three feckin performers?? Well at least two of them should be good.

Optomistic! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,942 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Is Tulisa performing in the 1987 Eurovision Song Contest?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭xsiborg

A lot of the contestants need to do that, the judges, bar Kelly in fairness, are making a pigs ear of song choices so far.

i just wish kelly would have given sophie a better song that wouldnt make her sound like she's singing the same song every week, i know she's got power in her voice, but kelly or her vocal coach has sophie singing in such a low range that she cant really express her vocal talent like misha has shown... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭Smur

Tulisa looks like a Quality Street

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

45 minutes of pure filler now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

I think Louis and Tulisa are very cute together, they have a good chemistry.

Also Tulisa didn't do that God-awful arm thing tonight! a good sign surely?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement