Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X Factor 2011 (UK show)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

I love Kelly Clarkson, not mad on that song unfortunately. Ah well. Loved the Phil Collins drums bit :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

Kelly had an awful dress on Ellen a few weeks ago as well. Did her no favours! Which is a shame as she's very pretty and with the right clothes, she can look great.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Wolflikeme wrote: »
    She's put on a bit of weight, but it suits her. She looks great!

There were pictures of her looking a lot larger, she looks like she's lost a lot of weight, I think she looks fantastic. The fact that people are saying she looks fat is...bewildering! Such a woman's figure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭flatnn

egan2020 wrote: »
    I wonder how the audience will react if Misha gets through tonight?

they will politely cheer, to do anything else would be racist im afraid.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Kitty was really good last night. Louis is working wonders with her.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

I really want Rhythmix to be better than they are...

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭Smur

flatnn wrote: »
    they will politely cheer, to do anything else would be racist im afraid.

What? What has race got to do with anything?

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

egan2020 wrote: »
    I wonder how the audience will react if Misha gets through tonight?

There were no boos when they were calling out the numbers anyway. I dunno, reaction seems to be fairly split on the situation going by forums and comments on tabloid sites!

There were pictures of her looking a lot larger, she looks like she's lost a lot of weight, I think she looks fantastic. The fact that people are saying she looks fat is...bewildering! Such a woman's figure.
    Her dress clung in all the wrong places, and it was too shiny. It made her look enormous! If she wore the right clothes she'd look fantastic.

Smur wrote: »
    What? What has race got to do with anything?

its PC gone mad i know :rolleyes: the race card will see her through to the final, mostly due to her "sista" Kelly Rowland ignoring her abuse of fellow contestants.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 755 ✭✭✭mr kr0nik

phasers wrote: »
    Her dress clung in all the wrong places, and it was too shiny. It made her look enormous! If she wore the right clothes she'd look fantastic.

no complaints here.

Wankie, sorry I am mean, Frankie, just seems so unbothered by the whole thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

He won a MOBO?! ROFL!

• Registered Users Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Basq

its PC gone mad i know :rolleyes: the race card will see her through to the final, mostly due to her "sista" Kelly Rowland ignoring her abuse of fellow contestants.
    What are you on about? :confused:

Ridiculous comment to be honest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 827 ✭✭✭Wolflikeme

Frankie was embarrassing last night. Awful, awful performance. He must go. By far the worst.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,643 ✭✭✭R.D. aka MR.D

lizt wrote: »
    Wankie, sorry I am mean, Frankie, just seems so unbothered by the whole thing.

he seems dejected or something

Kelly isn't the one who votes for her in fairness... I don't see where race comes into it.

tin tin is on stage

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭jaffacakesyum

I was only half watching last night. What happened with the judges comments and Misha? I know she comes across as having a bit of an attitude but did something happen back stage???

REALLY hope Frankie goes, although rock week is probably his best, cos the loud music drowned out his bad vocals

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

Who the hell is this eejit?

• Advertisement

Professor Green....the lowest profile guest performer in xfactor history?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

WTF is this noise? God, the more I watch this show the older I feel...

I'm sorry, that's ridiculous. Her race has nothing to do with people not liking her or not. I don't like her but I will concede she does have a good voice and that will take her to the final not her race.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

phasers wrote: »

It may have been slightly unflattering around the tummy area, but by no means did she look 'enormous'

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭egan2020

There were no boos when they were calling out the numbers anyway. I dunno, reaction seems to be fairly split on the situation going by forums and comments on tabloid sites!

As you know, I was on Tulisa's side last night but I wouldn't like the audience to boo her without knowing the full story. I reckon we won't hear any more on the matter until well after the competition is over. I'd imagine Kelly has told Misha to avoid contact with whoever she was allegedly being nasty to. That way, there can't be any more accusations throughout the rest of the competition.

another standing ovation coming up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

Is this the English eminem?

:eek::eek: Saw a bit of nipple there when Mischa was talking after her performance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,550 ✭✭✭Min

Once Kitty gets through I will be happy.

I'm sure she will, noticed the boos were lacking last night.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Obviously all y'all crackers wouldn't see how offended me and the rest of the chinese lads would be offended by you not liking a black woman. :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement