Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X Factor 2011 (UK show)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,942 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Frankie?

The same people who find robbie williams endearing

At least Robbie Williams can sing.

And bathe.

Poor Louis :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Looks like she'll be bringing out a fitness video even sooner than any of us expected.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 827 ✭✭✭Wolflikeme

lizt wrote: »
    In fairness Robbie is a good entertainer. Frankie acts like it's an inconvience to be on the stage.

Like it's something he's forced to do between JD and cokes.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Paparazzo wrote: »
    On the bright side, Frankie got plenty of boos from the audience

The majority of people seem to hate him.

A member of One Direction tweeted for people to vote for him yesterday. I can only assume it was a load of brainless fan girls voting for him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Bonavox

Kitty deserves to get through. Still, why is that pretentious little weasel through?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

Sami is actually so good.. Such a waste for one of these to go like.. :(

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

flatnn wrote: »
    Somebody needs to independently audit the results of this show. not fair they pull bull**** when people pay money to vote.

People have paid money to vote and the results are audited - at the end of the series the vote numbers will be published

Frankie is younger than the other two girls, and young people must have voted for him - will be interesting to see how close it was!

Cmon Sami!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭DetectivFoxtrot

Sami is very cabaret, but has got a great voice.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,950 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

The fact that Sammii and Kitty have sing off whereas Frankie walks on really proves how far society has fallen in the UK.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,643 ✭✭✭R.D. aka MR.D

If Sammi is trying to get away from Jayne mcdonald shes not really succeeding

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,412 ✭✭✭Lord Trollington

Frankie?

The same people who find robbie williams endearing

Wash your mouth out. There is some difference in Robbie and that little cretin.

Robbie is a born entertainer and a class song writer.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

Why do they want to keep Frankie in so bad if he's a bad singer, and people don't seem to be bothered voting for him:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

I can't figure out who is actually voting for Frankie.

Sammi gives out about being called a cruise ship singer and then sings the most cruise ship-y song she can think of? pfft.

go Kitty!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,390 ✭✭✭The Big Red Button

Sammy is certainly good, but I wouldn't in a million years buy her album. And she's just boring. I'm not sure I'd buy Kitty's music either, but at least she's very entertaining! :o I hope they keep her.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,259 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

Yawn.... You make me feel.................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOORING.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

I'm from Donegal and i would definitely have to say that yes a lot of the teenagers these days have that kind of accent. Especially in Tyrone where the accent is really soft unlike belfast or further east.

Thats just downright depressing. :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,006 ✭✭✭donfers

whoa there folks, what's all this about frankie's wankerish behaviour? have i missed something? what was the little twat up to behind the scenes? i thought mischa b was the troublemaker?

inot surprised anymore by x factor, two people who can sing in the bottom two and frankie cocktwist gets through and he reacts like he scored the winner in the FA cup final, get a haircut mate and choose a pair of jeans that don't cut off the circulation to your balls - oh and learn to sing

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

How the hell could Gary call her karaoke - one of the best singers in the competition, unlike that wa*ker

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,656 ✭✭✭cgpg5

In fairness who am I looking forward to seeing more next week, Sami or Frankie? Regrettably I must say the latter. However Sammi aside he is a mile worse than all the other contestants and hope next week is the last of him. Sami is just way too boring though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,754 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

Not a big X-Factor person, but my wife forces me to watch it when it's in season. Travesty what's going on atm, Kitty and Sami are far more talented than the majority of the shítefest in this years edtion, I am at a complete loss as to how they can be in the bottom 2 with so many wánkers about.

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭Smur

Sami is good but she'd never win the competition

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭jaffacakesyum

Aw I love this song and Sami's doing really well. She deserved to stay in for at least another week if not 2 or 3

Frankie and Rhythmix should have been voted out before her

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Good singer but old fashioned and dull. She has a better voice than Kitty but getting rid of Kitty I believe will be terrible for the show. She's one of the very few interesting and talented acts, she HAS to stay but I'm worried about who the judges will go for :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 827 ✭✭✭Wolflikeme

If Sammi is trying to get away from Jayne mcdonald shes not really succeeding

We've seen this all before. Kitty's a great performer. Sami is boring.

• Registered Users Posts: 755 ✭✭✭mr kr0nik

kitty looks well

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭DetectivFoxtrot

Who do you think Louis will vote off?? I say Sami

• Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

oh dear, Kitty.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

mr kr0nik wrote: »
    kitty looks well

I think she looks nicer without a load of make up.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,390 ✭✭✭The Big Red Button

Crap song choice for Kitty, I think!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement